Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2014, 06:23 PM  
I'll be back.

JURASSIC WORLD

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:29 PM   #286
MVP

****ing hilarious.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:12 PM   #287
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #288
Now you've pissed me off!

Watched this tonight on Amazon w/ a 75% off promo code and felt ripped off.

I know that it's supposed to be a popcorn movie, but it's still one of the dumbest films I've ever seen.

"Oh, we have an animal we're assigned to kill 50 meters in front of us, stock still. We'll wait until it turns around, and then open up with our small arms, rather than having the guy with a ****ing AT-4 get a clean shot at it. Then, we'll follow stealth hunters into six foot tall jungle growth in the middle of the night, rather than getting back in our vehicles after the plan has gone to shit."
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:16 PM   #289
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

That was better than the movie
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:03 PM   #290
sorta mod-ish

Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:25 PM   #291
Supporter

Quote:
Great bump.

I finally watched this on a flight this weekend. What a piece of shit. Maybe Dane is on to something when he says the average moviegoer has no idea what a good movie is anymore. I was really disappointed that I spent the 8 bucks to watch this instead of getting a beer on the flight.
And Trevorrow is the director for Episode IX.

George Lucas may have sold LucasFilm to Disney but Disney sold LucasFilm a raw deal.

I can't wait to see the adventures of Maz Kanata and Unkar Plutt.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:26 PM   #292
Supporter

FWIW, I thought the movie was complete crap but the final 10 minutes were pure little kiddie VFX goodness.

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:35 PM   #293
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
And Trevorrow is the director for Episode IX.

George Lucas may have sold LucasFilm to Disney but Disney sold LucasFilm a raw deal.

I can't wait to see the adventures of Maz Kanata and Unkar Plutt.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:39 PM   #294
sorta mod-ish

Ok, so here is Colin Trevorrow's IMDB page...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=nv_sr_1

So how, exactly, did he land Episode IX? I am truly curious. If it was based off of Jurassic World, then I would say that is not exactly doing "due diligence", imo.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:45 PM   #295
Supporter

Quote:
Ok, so here is Colin Trevorrow's IMDB page...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1119880/?ref_=nv_sr_1

So how, exactly, did he land Episode IX? I am truly curious. If it was based off of Jurassic World, then I would say that is not exactly doing "due diligence", imo.
Jurassic World's box office landed him 9

So lame
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 11:58 PM   #296
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

So lame
Old 01-04-2016, 12:11 AM   #297
MVP

Quote:

So lame
I agree. I was totes on board with JJ for ep 7. Totes on board with Johnson for 8.

Trevorrrowoweoower makes me super nervous for 9. I just hope he surrounds himself with the right people. Or that Disney has the balls to cut him loose if he starts to suck.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:22 AM   #298
MVP

Quote:
Great bump.

Thank You. You saved me 2 hours of my life.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:26 AM   #299
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Thank You. You saved me 2 hours of my life.
Want to see the best parts of the movie? Watch that Honest Trailers YouTube clip 12 or so posts above this one.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:40 PM   #300
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Great bump.

The average movie goer goes into a moving knowing what to expect from a movie. It was pretty clear what this movie was going to be from the beginning.

Some day adults will understand when they're watching a movie that's made for kids, and stop acting like it was suppose to be anything more than that. My 8yr old gave zero ****s about whether or not a chick can run in stilettos.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote