Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2012, 12:36 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Question about Eric Berry

So did he tear his ACL after the Stevie Johnson hit? If so why did they allow him to come back and try to play only for him to go down the next play?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #16
GBM 8-12-15

More nonsense from the resident drama queen.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #17
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad King View Post
Well, examine the evidence.

Berry got hurt on one play.

They took him out and examined him.

He went back out and immediately got hurt even worse.

The school of thought our coaching staff comes from has always emphasized getting out on the field if you aren't seriously injured. They made the judgment call he could play on that knee.

It was pretty obvious he couldn't.

I think they ****ed up.

Wouldn't be the first time.
You wanted that HC.

You pimped that HC.

SUCK MY ****...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #18
I'll be back.

I didn't want or pimp Haley.

I was OK with the hire, gave him a chance, and was pleased with the progress we were making until the middle of 2010, when things started to go south.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #19
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

More nonsense from the resident drama queen.
This does not seem like nonsense

It's as valid as any other opinion

I can't rule any of this out. Those were the actual events. And it's of his opinion that he thinks they ****ed up. I don't get your argument
Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Two-Twenty < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #20
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
There are no questions about Eruk Burry.

Understand this or die by trident...
Billay loves triple penetration.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
"Think ZOOM!"

I tore my ACL in a wreck racing BMX, when I went to get back on the bike for the next Moto my leg buckled.

Stevie's hit did it!
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #22
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Well, examine the evidence.

Berry got hurt on one play.

They took him out and examined him.

He went back out and immediately got hurt even worse.

The school of thought our coaching staff comes from has always emphasized getting out on the field if you aren't seriously injured. They made the judgment call he could play on that knee.

It was pretty obvious he couldn't.

I think they ****ed up.

Wouldn't be the first time.
/Toad King, M.D.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
I'll be back.

It didn't take an MD to see that Berry hurt his knee on the initial play.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
It didn't take an MD to see that Berry hurt his knee on the initial play.
Perhaps the MD there thought he had just super duper (that is a real medical term... right?) hyper-extended the knee?

I agree though... he should have at the very least been pulled from the game even if it only was a SD Hyper-Extention.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #25
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Twenty View Post
This does not seem like nonsense

It's as valid as any other opinion

I can't rule any of this out. Those were the actual events. And it's of his opinion that he thinks they ****ed up. I don't get your argument
No, its more nonsense on your part.

He was injured. He came off the field.

He convinced them he was okay to go and they let him try it.

He was not okay to go. This stuff happens with other teams. Its not like they ignored a concussion.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #26
I'll be back.

Quote:
He convinced them he was okay to go and they let him try it.
It's their job to make that judgment independent of what the athlete wants.

They didn't do their job.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
It's their job to make that judgment independent of what the athlete wants.

They didn't do their job.
agreed.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #28
GBM 8-12-15

Remember when Rivers tore his ACL?

He played on it.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #29
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Full Stadium full of people cheering, opening day, being a stud all your life, adrenaline pumping. this stuff can happen.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #30
I'll be back.

Quote:
Remember when Rivers tore his ACL?

He played on it.
Irrelevant.