Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-20-2020, 02:55 AM  
Immanentize The Eschaton

Tom Clancy: Without Remorse

I saw an ad for the next season of the Jack Ryan series on Amazon and then went to Netflix shortly afterward, where I noticed that they carried the Patriot Games movie with Harrison Ford. I watched since I hadn't seen the thing in a while and I thoroughly enjoyed many of the Clancy novels. So, I'm watching the movie and I was struck by how hot the female bad guy looked in lingerie and I had to see what else she was in. As I'm googling around I find out that this movie (Without Remorse) is supposed to be coming out this year.

I checked and didn't see a thread on this movie. I guess the movie has sputtered for a while but is now being made. The wiki article says that Clark will be played by Michael B. Jordan who played Killmonger in the Black Panther movie. That sounds like it could be pretty freaking awesome. The article says that Jordan signed a two movie deal, along with producer Avika Goldsman, to do not only Without Remorse but a Rainbow Six movie as well. It would be sweet if somehow John Krasinski could slip in for a Jack Ryan cameo at some point but that's probably impossible. Anyway, here's the article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_Remorse_(film)
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.