Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2021, 05:19 PM   #2
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Clay has been screaming death sentence since the story broke
Bro read my posts.

I'm rooting for a dumbass cop and frank owning what amounts to a cooler looking 9mm
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:18 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This story is a nothing burger
if it's a full auto uzi it is definitely not
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:20 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
if it's a full auto uzi it is definitely not
Yeah sure.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #5
I'll be back.

tail lights were out maybe

Old 06-21-2021, 05:22 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
tail lights were out maybe
I find it extremely difficult to believe that a taillight was out on a $250k vehicle.

Hell, I see tail lights out every freaking day on 30 year old pieces of shit that look like they're barely running, yet they're not pulled over by police.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I find it extremely difficult to believe that a taillight was out on a $250k vehicle.

Hell, I see tail lights out every freaking day on 30 year old pieces of shit that look like they're barely running, yet they're not pulled over by police.
Maybe he over-tinted the windows so he would be free to drive around with an otherwise completely visible uzi hanging out of his bag.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:32 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Maybe he over-tinted the windows so he would be free to drive around with an otherwise completely visible uzi hanging out of his bag.
I see that every single day as well, yet I've never seen a vehicle pulled over and ticketed.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:53 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I see that every single day as well, yet I've never seen a vehicle pulled over and ticketed.
When I first moved to LA in my less responsible times I had expired Kansas plates for like four years and never once got pulled over.

I drove a Maxima and am white though so
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:17 PM   #10
Bolton gonna knock you out

Maybe he was on the way to the Compton Juneteenth celebration??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:30 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Maybe he was on the way to the Compton Juneteenth celebration??
**** you and your dog whistling bullshit.

Actually, let me correct myself. It’s not even a dog whistle. You aren’t even trying to hide your dumb **** racism.

God damn you’re a piece of shit.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:47 PM   #12
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post

Actually, let me correct myself. It’s not even a dog whistle. You aren’t even trying to hide your dumb **** racism.

God damn you’re a ****ing snowflake bitch. Maybe you’ve been too busy watching CNN but yeah there was a shooting at a Juneteenth “celebration” in Compton and the scene surrounding the ambulance trying to save the person looked like something YOU would be so ****ing proud of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPubli...tm_name=iossmf
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:12 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
God damn you’re a ****ing snowflake bitch. Maybe you’ve been too busy watching CNN but yeah there was a shooting at a Juneteenth “celebration” in Compton and the scene surrounding the ambulance trying to save the person looked like something YOU would be so ****ing proud of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPubli...tm_name=iossmf
That's in Oakland not Compton
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:59 PM   #14
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Dude Juneteenth is a national holiday
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #15
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:

So courageous and brave!

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote