Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 02:39 PM  
I'll be back.

Marty news dump

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:39 PM   #76
MVP

Yeah, my heart started to let that soak in and it reeeaaaallly hurt. I cant take that bologna. I'm officially writing that off to trolling, like that other good fella said, for emotional sanity alone.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2019, 06:41 PM   #77
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes, goddammit, we ****ed that up. But that didn't come from Marty. We had several people working on this, like I said. We got a bad tip and a little too gung ho on it. It was never framed as a fact.

Please, forgive.
I'm not dragging you on that ... far from it. I love excess speculation.

I simply thought he may have been referring to a different house or something.

Besides, crack reporters make mistakes. It's a professional hazard. After all, it could have been her trailer and she could have hired a bunch of additional Gang Members and given them all Hill names as part of her malicious gambit.

I just thought I might have missed the long-awaited-for discovery of The Espinal Gang's hideout.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:53 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
So since this looks like the thread to dump info from “sources”, a good friend of mines roommate went to a bachelor party a few weeks ago that Pat was also in. A lot of partying went down but nothing incriminating occurred outside of a lot of booze.

However, apparently the group was able to get some info out of Pat to where he admitted he’s a life long Cowboys fan and his plan “as of now” is to sign a 4 year deal with KC for his next contract but wants to play for Dallas once that deal is done.

He believes he will have a few ships by then and by the time that 3rd contract comes around, he will have accomplished enough in KC to justifiably move on to his personal challenge of bringing back a ship for his childhood team.

Trust me, I shit on it right when I heard about it too because I would absolutely be heartbroken if we lost him to the ****ing Cowgirls, but that’s what I’ve been told and my buddies are Texans fans so idk why they would make this up. Just take it with a grain of salt for now and we can revisit it if Pat actually ends up with a 4 year deal when that time comes.
Well, this goes against everything Mahomes has said publicly about playing here. So either he is a liar or your buddies are just bitter because they got second best with Watson.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:55 PM   #79
Your mom

Yeah those people are full of shit.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:18 PM   #80
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Yeah those people are full of shit.
Yeah dude they are like the annoying little purse dog that wont let go. Inside sources was so 2010 you mother ****ers arent Adam schefter and just let the tyreek hill shit die hes coming back dead the damn story.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #81
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Why don't you ask him for a LINK????
Why don't you try not to make the thread about me?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:25 PM   #82
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Well, this goes against everything Mahomes has said publicly about playing here. So either he is a liar or your buddies are just bitter because they got second best with Watson.
true or not... You think Pat would say publicly he wanted to play for any other team at any time in the future?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:27 PM   #83
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah dude they are like the annoying little purse dog that wont let go. Inside sources was so 2010 you mother ****ers arent Adam schefter and just let the tyreek hill shit die hes coming back dead the damn story.
you said inside sources.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:31 PM   #84
testing ... 1, 2, 3

If Nurse Betty has doubts, so do I.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:32 PM   #85
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
You should take your own advice...
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 07:32 PM   #86
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-16-2019, 07:36 PM   #87
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Where? Here?

Why are you trying to derail this thread?
Old 07-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #88
SuperBowl or bust

JFC can you 2 put each other on ignore for the best of CP?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:48 PM   #89
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
JFC can you 2 put each other on ignore for the best of CP?
All I did was post in the thread.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:52 PM   #90
I'll be back.

Quote:
All I did was post in the thread.
if tyreek hill gets zero games and the espinals are arrested you need a name change to "crystal"

you deserve a scarlet ****ing letter
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:54 PM   #91
Shit

I just asked if those were real, why are you guys talking about me?