Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 03:17 AM   #1411
Fish are scared of me

Looks like BGLC will finally uplist today. Hopefully
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 10:21 AM   #1412
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
Bought IMVT back in January and a nice pop this morning to sell half the position for a 25% gain. In general, I've come to hate pharmaceutical stocks.
I had a couple on my watchlists during COVID and yeah, I have no ****ing clue why they trade where they trade.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 11:16 AM   #1413
Indian Twitter

The biggest challenge for me was just hanging on to all my dividend payers while they tanked. They kept paying the divs and now they are slowing coming back. It's been very stressful having your account be a couple hundred thou down. I was close to throwing up a couple times.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-18-2023, 02:46 PM   #1414
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Looks like BGLC will finally uplist today. Hopefully
Now they say Thursday! NASDAQ needs to get it's shit together!!
Old 07-18-2023, 02:58 PM   #1415
Fish are scared of me

TSLA earnings tomorrow AH. If it tanks on a good report it's a no brainer to load the boat.
Old 07-18-2023, 03:05 PM   #1416
Fish are scared of me

So here's my update on the 10K TSLY investment challenge.

Initial investment $9991 on 6/20/23
592 shares at 16.876

Ending balance 7/18/23 11,432.89
627 shares at 18.23 (Dividend reinvested)

$631 dividend received today , $1.0661 per share (FREE MONEY)

14.42% gain 30 days

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-18-2023 at 03:25 PM..
Old 07-18-2023, 03:08 PM   #1417
Fish are scared of me

Dividends were reinvested, if it stayed at this rate it would be to 100 K in 18 months, the power of compound interest.

A man can dream!
Old 07-19-2023, 12:37 PM
Hog's Gone Fishin
This message has been deleted by Hog's Gone Fishin.
Old 07-19-2023, 01:08 PM   #1418
Fish are scared of me

TSLA on a Wild ride today
Old 07-19-2023, 01:24 PM   #1419
Fish are scared of me

I see a final form filed for BGLC

It may list tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2023, 02:07 PM   #1420
Fish are scared of me

Grabbed TSLL at 19.50
WIN!

Tesla Earnings beat
Old 07-19-2023, 08:44 PM   #1421
Fish are scared of me

BGLC is on for tomorrow. I'm ready!

Preordered on Webull $4 a share. Looking for it to hit $50.

A man can dream!
Old 07-20-2023, 06:16 AM   #1422
Fish are scared of me

I was allocated 93 shares on Webull at $4

BGLC is supposed to open at $10.92

Anybody else pre order ?
Old 07-20-2023, 10:02 AM   #1423
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
TSLA earnings tomorrow AH. If it tanks on a good report it's a no brainer to load the boat.
People sold the news
ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-20-2023, 10:06 AM   #1424
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefChoop View Post
People sold the news
They sure did, it created a great opportunity to add.

I've been buying up TSLL
Old 07-20-2023, 11:28 AM   #1425
Banned

Looks like trading halted down on your ipo were you able to unload in time?
Edit: Halted up now

Last edited by ChiefChoop; 07-20-2023 at 11:45 AM..
ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.ChiefChoop is not part of the Right 53.