Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2019, 10:55 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Still not a drop since August - just reporting in. This will be my last check in - as I don't want to whore for attention. But yeah... Feel free to let this drop down the thread index... It gets boring being sober all the time - but it's nice to be back in control.

Carry on my friends.
Don't worry about attention whoring. If you need to bump this thread as a reminder to yourself, do it.

Congratulations my friend. I couldn't be happier for you. Deepest sincerity.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:58 PM   #3
Why so serious?

Quote:
Still not a drop since August - just reporting in. This will be my last check in - as I don't want to whore for attention. But yeah... Feel free to let this drop down the thread index... It gets boring being sober all the time - but it's nice to be back in control.

Carry on my friends.
It's not boring at all for me to see that you are still staying sober. It's honestly empowering and I'm really proud of you.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 07:12 AM   #4
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Carry on my friends.
**** letting it drop down Sir, this is awesome...

Congrats to you, and we're proud of you..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:00 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:

Carry on my friends.
Keep on Keeping on SR!
You know, being sober isn't boring its REAL.
Wishing you the best
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 12:50 PM   #6
Draconian Warlord

Quote:

Carry on my friends.
Dude....you are a rock! Since I am still in recovery, I have so many meds that drinking isn't hard to avoid. Unfortunately, I need to wait to work out. NOT losing any weight, and really need to concentrate more on my diet. We are all quietly cheering for you! You are highly thought of here.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.