Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
Banned

for $300,000...would you give a dude, any dude, an HJ?
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
for $300,000...would you give a dude, any dude, an HJ?
Is it a short guy?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
Banned

$1.2M for a BJ, and $10.5M if it's a family member...
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
$1.2M for a BJ, and $10.5M if it's a family member...
I just want a dollars worth.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
Banned

For $4.2M USD...would you lick GoChiefs' butthole?
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
For $4.2M USD...would you lick GoChiefs' butthole?
Is he gonna wash first? What if you live in Canada?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
What if you live in Canada?
Sucks for you.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Sucks for you.
Actually, I plan on getting dual citizenship. Canada has some of the best strip clubs in the world. Not to mention great outdoor activities and of course hockey.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
PermaBanned

I call BS on those numbers.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
I call BS on those numbers.
dude I'd jack off a dude for like $500 without thinking twice...
Old 06-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #12
PermaBanned

Quote:
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:30 PM   #13
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Quote:
I'm with you. Easy money, baby. Its just a handjob, shit. I don't give two damns.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #14
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I'm with you. Easy money, baby. Its just a handjob, shit. I don't give two damns.
I'll give you $20.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #15
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I'll give you $20.
After I pay for the gas to get over to Lee's Summitt, I'd be down to like $4 profit. That's not enough to get me off of the couch.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.