Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2022, 12:13 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- I shat at Kohl's today

Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220409_141052.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	124395  
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:25 AM   #211
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Guys I found a nicer place to shit than Kohls.

Buccees!
I've destroyed a Buccees shitter!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 07:30 AM   #212
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I've destroyed a Buccees shitter!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:15 PM   #213
Politically Incorrect

I wish I made it to Kohls.....I shat my pants at a convenience store checkout earlier today. Luckily I sensed the fart had some moisture and clamped down as quickly as possible to limit the damage.

Wetness made it to my shorts and the dark blue navy color kept my secret safe.....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:11 PM   #214
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I wish I made it to Kohls.....I shat my pants at a convenience store checkout earlier today. Luckily I sensed the fart had some moisture and clamped down as quickly as possible to limit the damage.

Wetness made it to my shorts and the dark blue navy color kept my secret safe.....
All those $100 lunches can't be good for your bowels.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.