Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2019, 01:40 PM   #2
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Updated. Added the below list, mostly the local guys with a few others sprinkled in. Need to add links.

Quote:
CB Brandin Dandridge Missouri Western
CB Duke Shelley Kansas State
CB Finis Stribling Missouri
CB Shakial Taylor Kansas

S Cam Hilton Missouri
S Kendall Adams Kansas State

DE Freedom Akinmoladun Nebraska

DT Amani Bledsoe Oklahoma
DT Terry Beckner Jr Missouri
DT Walter Palmore Missouri
IDL Jeffery Simmons, Mississippi State

LB Brandon Lee Missouri
LB Josh Watson Colorado State
LB Sione Takitaki, BYU
LB Emeke Egbule, Houston

LS Dalton Harmon Kansas State
LS Davis Tullis Kansas State
LS John Wirtel Kansas

OG Abdul Beecham Kansas State
OG Alex Fontana Kansas
OG Dwayne Wallace Kansas
OG Kevin Pendleton Missouri
OG Samson Bailey Missouri

OLB Tony Lashley Boise State

OT Derrick Puni Central Missouri

QB Peyton Bender Kansas

RB Alex Barnes Kansas State
RB Denzel Strong NW Missouri State
RB Deron Thompson Kansas
RB Josh Caldwell Emporia State
RB Kendall Morris Kansas

TE Andrew Reinkemeyer South Alabama
TE Austin Burau Missouri Western
TE Kendall Blanton Missouri
TE Seth Hebert Central Missouri

WR Emanuel Hall Missouri
WR Jeremiah Booker Kansas
WR Justin Hobbs Tulsa
WR Kyrion Parker Central Missouri
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2019, 01:46 PM   #3

78 on Offense
72 on Defense
4 on Special Teams

154 guys we are linked to so far.

Crazy.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:07 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
78 on Offense
72 on Defense
4 on Special Teams

154 guys we are linked to so far.

Crazy.
My head would be spinning if i was in the Chiefs war room. Like a turnstile I could be all in on a stud edge rusher then the next day a CB.

I'd be pushing a player for Spags though regardless.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
My head would be spinning if i was in the Chiefs war room. Like a turnstile I could be all in on a stud edge rusher then the next day a CB.

I'd be pushing a player for Spags though regardless.
I was thinking about this the other day. I used to get so overwhelmed on fantasy draft day because I worked with the entire field of players and everything was in consideration on every pick or auction bid.

What I started doing a couple years ago, and it has served me well, is to just remove the guys I don’t really want, and come up with a group of 25-30 players I want and just target the shit out of them.

I feel like Veach does this to a certain extent - targets dudes and goes and ****ing gets them.

I wish we could see his lists going in, after the fact, to see how well he does.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Even though there is a pretty even split between offensive and defensive players, it appears the day one picks are heavier on the defensive side. But there are a lot of day 2 players on the offensive side of the ball. No real point to make. More just thinking out loud.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:26 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:27 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/gall...visit-tracker/

Notre Dame DL Jerry Tillery
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:47 AM   #9
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #10
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Running-backs Derwin Thompson and Jalin Moore have been hosted by the Chiefs as well as Dexter Williams. It certainly looks like another back is most certainly a priority.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:36 PM   #11
It's just a ride.

My boy Darwin. Let's ****ing GO
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:49 PM   #12

Updated. Just added the below 5 names:

Quote:
Cole Holcomb, North Carolina LB
Darwin Thompson, Utah State RB
Jalin Moore, Appalachian State RB
Ethan Greenidge, Villanova OT
Jerry Tillery, Notre Dame DT

159 guys we are linked to
- 81 on Offense
- 74 on Defense
- 4 on Special Teams

Hell of a job this year, fellas!
Old 04-26-2019, 07:02 PM   #13

1/1
Old 04-26-2019, 07:46 PM   #14

2/2
Old 04-26-2019, 08:57 PM   #15

3/3