Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Please pick the option that best represents your CURRENT view of the Tyreek situation
10 - Tyreek is guilty as sin and should be banned from the NFL 0 0%
9 0 0%
8 2 1.33%
7 5 3.33%
6 3 2.00%
5 - I don't know what to believe! 20 13.33%
4 11 7.33%
3 27 18.00%
2 23 15.33%
1 17 11.33%
0 - Tyreek did nothing wrong whatsoever and should immediately be reinstated, not missing a single game 42 28.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2019, 04:04 PM  
Kind of a mod

The latest and greatest Tyreek Hill poll (now with more nuance!)

I'm a big fan of nuanced conversations rather than black and white. And we seem to have a pattern of one new Tyreek thread per day around here, and currently we're short on our daily quota. So here ya go.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:33 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Any updates on the kid's spinal fracture?
Was the spinal thing ever from a legit source?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:36 PM   #17
Baba Ganoush

Zero to hero
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:39 PM   #18
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Was the spinal thing ever from a legit source?
I think it came from one of the Espinoza's.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:39 PM   #19
Elway be drinkin' again

I went with Zero. I am an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy. Ms Piggy and KKKietzman only make me more resolute in my decision to vote Nada.

TH has never been man of the year material but the kid deserves to be treated fair and the Chiefs deserve a chance to put this behind them. I sure as hell do not want him on the other side of the field anytime soon either.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:41 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
I think it came from one of the Espinoza's.
I meant was that part of the police thing or just coming from the agenda pushing media?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #21
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Hey 58 -He GOOD!
He good!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:46 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
I went with Zero. I am an innocent until proven guilty kind of guy. Ms Piggy and KKKietzman only make me more resolute in my decision to vote Nada.

TH has never been man of the year material but the kid deserves to be treated fair and the Chiefs deserve a chance to put this behind them. I sure as hell do not want him on the other side of the field anytime soon either.
That's my thinking on the scoring. The default score in my mind is zero. I assume someone isn't a lawbreaker unless I have proof to the contrary. After all of the dust has settled, the only thing I'm seeing that I might believe is that he's spanked the kid too hard. I'm not seeing evidence that convinces me that he did more than that.

Admittedly, the situation is very murky, so who knows? But it's hard to vote for a higher score with the information we have at this point.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #23
Banned!

Nuance is great when there is an actual, well-defined distinction. What’s the difference between a 1 and a 2? A 7 and an 8?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:05 PM   #24
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Any updates on the kid's spinal fracture?
SOMEONE FIRE UP THE BROOKE PRYOR SIGNAL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:07 PM   #25
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Nuance is great when there is an actual, well-defined distinction. What’s the difference between a 1 and a 2? A 7 and an 8?
Well, 1 obviously.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:09 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I meant was that part of the police thing or just coming from the agenda pushing media?
You’re going to have to trust me here, let it go.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #27
Veteran

I'll need to better understand his position on penis tenting before I can vote.
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 05:13 PM   #28
Thank you

I'm at a 3, I guess. Based on what little we know at this point, it seems unlikely that he did anything close to the worst case scenario. That being said, it also seems clear that he's not a great parent yet and that he bears some responsibility for what appears to be a totally toxic relationship between himself and Crystal. I wouldn't be shocked if more incriminating evidence emerged, but at this point I don't expect that to happen.

If I were the commissioner of the NFL I wouldn't feel there's enough to suspend him, but based on what we heard on the tape and the bad PR it generated for the league, I'm anticipating something like a 2-3 game suspension. Which I would absolutely be ok with considering the alternative.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 05:13 PM   #29
MVP

Should have no suspension at all. NFL will suspend him just to save face from not buying thinking buying the Florio spin cycle.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-13-2019, 05:17 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
You’re going to have to trust me here, let it go.
I didn’t even bring it up butit was such an after thought in the shit storm I assumed it was just part of the bullshit.