Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:25 PM   #5221
The Beast Inside Your Head

We deserve this.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:25 PM   #5222
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Nice planes JDKinman. RVs are a blast to fly...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:47 PM   #5223
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Do stay here awhile, JDKinsman, especially since Tigger has been banned from this thread.
Meh, I ignore the insults. I was around in KC for the Bono/Schottenheimer days. No matter how well the regular season went, you just knew it was all going to go to hell in a handbasket in the playoffs.

NOW. . . NOW, finally, the missing pieces and chemistry are here and developing. And I'm just happy that one of those pieces is from my alma mater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Nice planes JDKinman. RVs are a blast to fly...
Sold the RV8--wives tend not to like tandem seat aircraft on long xcountry trips. And Cessna 172's are too slow and too limited in decent service ceilings. We'll always keep the Skyhawk (grandkids love going on trips), but the RV9 is going to be our "ultimate" xcountry machine into our retirement years. Garmin G3X Touch, Garmin G5 backup, Garmin GTN750 nav/com and fully synced auto-pilot.

Now that we have a quarterback in Kansas City, I want to start making some trips to Arrowhead via the downtown (KMKC) airport!

JD
JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:51 PM   #5224

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDKinman View Post
Meh, I ignore the insults. I was around in KC for the Bono/Schottenheimer days. No matter how well the regular season went, you just knew it was all going to go to hell in a handbasket in the playoffs.

NOW. . . NOW, finally, the missing pieces and chemistry are here and developing. And I'm just happy that one of those pieces is from my alma mater.

Sold the RV8--wives tend not to like tandem seat aircraft on long xcountry trips. And Cessna 172's are too slow and too limited in decent service ceilings. We'll always keep the Skyhawk (grandkids love going on trips), but the RV9 is going to be our "ultimate" xcountry machine into our retirement years. Garmin G3X Touch, Garmin G5 backup, Garmin GTN750 nav/com and fully synced auto-pilot.

Now that we have a quarterback in Kansas City, I want to start making some trips to Arrowhead via the downtown (KMKC) airport!

JD
I've taken a jetprop, a Baron and a beechjet into kmkc many of times. That's going to be a fantastic glass panel for the 9... What motor you considering?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:09 PM   #5225
I'll be back.

True fans are out in force on my page, claiming Mahomes talent won't meant shit if "we don't have an OL."

How soon they will learn the QB makes the OL and not the other way around.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:10 PM   #5226
Starter

Quote:
I've taken a jetprop, a Baron and a beechjet into kmkc many of times. That's going to be a fantastic glass panel for the 9... What motor you considering?
Got a new Lycoming 0320, 160 hp. Just got the exhaust back from having it ceramic coated. New Catto three-blade composite prop will be pushing the air for me.

Have never flown into MKC. I used to work at 8th & Washington and watch the planes land and take off from there all day. Flown into Johnson County Executive and Lees Summit, but never the downtown airport.

Gonna change that now--and can't wait to do it. There is no place like Kansas City on a Saturday before a home Chiefs game at Arrowhead.

JD
JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.JDKinman would the whole thing.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:12 PM   #5227

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDKinman View Post
Got a new Lycoming 0320, 160 hp. Just got the exhaust back from having it ceramic coated. New Catto three-blade composite prop will be pushing the air for me.

Have never flown into MKC. I used to work at 8th & Washington and watch the planes land and take off from there all day. Flown into Johnson County Executive and Lees Summit, but never the downtown airport.

Gonna change that now--and can't wait to do it. There is no place like Kansas City on a Saturday before a home Chiefs game at Arrowhead.

JD
Lots of towers south of the river. But vfr isn't and issue. Climb gradiants for us turbine guys are, Gotta make sure we can get out of there singke engine.

That O320 is a work horse. You will cruise quickly with that setup...
Old 07-31-2017, 11:24 PM   #5228
I'll be back.

my god that arm strength...opposite hash...

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:27 PM   #5229
Starter

Quote:
Lots of towers south of the river. But vfr isn't and issue. Climb gradiants for us turbine guys are, Gotta make sure we can get out of there singke engine.

That O320 is a work horse. You will cruise quickly with that setup...
Yeah, at gross the bird will climb right at just under 1500 fpm and do it at an honest 120 knots. If the wife decides to stay here in Texas, then I can climb at just under 2000 fpm. And in the fall with that nice thick and cool NW Missouri air. . .Oh, yeah.

I generally file IFR on anything longer than an hour away from the home airpatch and the departure procedures for MKC seem to be pretty straight forward.

I'm just looking forward to the trip from the DFW area up to Kansas City only taking me just under 2.5 hours instead of the four hours, not including the fuel and rest stop in Oklahoma that I'm used to in the 172.

It is good to be excited about Chiefs football again. It's been long overdue.

JD
Old 07-31-2017, 11:29 PM   #5230
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
True fans are out in force on my page, claiming Mahomes talent won't meant shit if "we don't have an OL."

How soon they will learn the QB makes the OL and not the other way around.
Well, they have a point.
Mahomes was at it his finest in college with a clean pocket completing 82% of his passes. 2nd best in CFB last year. If he's got an open target streaking down the field and a clean pocket with it, the kid is the best on the roster to do it. The question is...how will he handle pressure when it comes at him? That will certainly make or break a game.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:29 PM   #5231
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
my god that arm strength...opposite hash...

the first throw was just as impressive, given the coverage.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:30 PM   #5232
Banned

Quote:
Do stay here awhile, JDKinsman, especially since Tigger has been banned from this thread.
did you even read the comments above yours?
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:43 PM   #5233
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
the first throw was just as impressive, given the coverage.
He was almost flat footed when he threw that. Damn impressive.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:47 PM
L.A. Chieffan
This message has been deleted by L.A. Chieffan.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:48 AM   #5234
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
did you even read the comments above yours?
I knew it was too good to be true.

Does this mean you're going to keep your comments Mahomes-centric?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:11 AM   #5235
EvOlVeD

Quote:
I knew it was too good to be true.

Does this mean you're going to keep your comments Mahomes-centric?
we all know the definition of insanity
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.