Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-06-2023, 12:41 PM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Its my house. I will out stay him. if dumbass and fruit cake bitch decide to procreate, they will leave. They dont like the school district.
Obviously the correct answer is to **** his wife and put a baby in her.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 12:42 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Obviously the correct answer is to **** his wife and put a baby in her.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:00 AM   #4
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.
snow from his property and the road

I went out and called him out on it.

I was verbally abused and insulted.

Why am I the asshole when he is trespassing and violating city codes?

I am just calling the police on him from now on.
And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
Use a trackhoe to push it all back into his driveway. If he resists:

He'll understand...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:04 AM   #5
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Use a trackhoe to push it all back into his driveway. If he resists:

He'll understand...
If I had access to a tractor, All my snow would be in his yard.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:13 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
I am just calling the police on him from now on. And serving him with a cease and desist letter.
Will that work? I ask because I thought I heard something about them disbanding the police up that way a few years ago. Maybe I got it wrong. Strange.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #7
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Will that work? I ask because I thought I heard something about them disbanding the police up that way a few years ago. Maybe I got it wrong. Strange.
Our suburb is fully staffed. They dont mess around. I know a lot of them.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:15 AM   #8
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Neighbor was pushing snow into my yard again. With his four wheeler which is illegal.

Time for you to buy some really nice looking/menacing gun cases and walk them out to your car on the weekly when you head out to run errands.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:38 PM   #9
pew pew madafakas

Quote:

I have no concept of this much snow and having to deal with it.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 12:49 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
I have no concept of this much snow and having to deal with it.
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
Old 02-06-2023, 12:51 PM   #11
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
We have had over 40" this season.

pic later
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 08:03 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
Holy shit man. I'd push it into your yard too. Or Seclark's.

I would like to see a pic of that.
This is why I don’t have neighbors
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:23 AM   #13
Fight, build, win!

I don't know the laws in Minnesota but KCMO really has very little on private property. You dont really even have to remove it. If your property abuts a city walkway you must clear it and a path across your driveway in city right of way by law.

If you have a home association I would contact them and ask if he can do that. Then have them make him move it to his property.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #14
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't know the laws in Minnesota but KCMO really has very little on private property. You dont really even have to remove it. If your property abuts a city walkway you must clear it and a path across your driveway in city right of way by law.

If you have a home association I would contact them and ask if he can do that. Then have them make him move it to his property.
We are not HOA, or have a sidewalk. but fruit cake bitch said "What are we supposed to do with the snow? This is not the Displaced HOA."

I just said You are trespassing and it is a city ordinance.
Old 02-06-2023, 05:06 PM   #15
Veteran

>40” of snow……holy crap!
Perhaps we should organize an effort to move all this snow to the melting glaciers? I was planning on moving all the rock displaced from the Colorado river back to its original spot during retirement to help the earth keep its stable rotation, but maybe this is a better use of my time.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.