Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:28 PM   #1291
In Search of a Life

Split a pair of 4-2 games with the Twins today!

9-12 on the season.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #1292
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I’m liking the Man Bun-Rosie combo.

What’s up with Zimmer?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:16 PM   #1293

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I’m liking the Man Bun-Rosie combo.

What’s up with Zimmer?
Supposedly he tweaked something I believe, or at least had some kind of twinge in his arm I think. Sounds like he was fine, but they're just being cautious.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:17 PM   #1294

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
That’s the problem.
The Royals aren’t talented enough to win jackshit.
If Staumont/Rosenthal pitch like that, they can win baseball games. Even in today's league where there's a lot of hard throwers, there aren't many teams who can run two guys with 100 mph stuff at the end of games.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:10 PM   #1295
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Supposedly he tweaked something I believe, or at least had some kind of twinge in his arm I think. Sounds like he was fine, but they're just being cautious.
Thanks! I somehow missed that.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:43 AM   #1296
I’m a Mahomo!

After Merrifield this team is bad.

When your 2 best hitters after Merrifield are O’Hearn & Lopez...your team sucks.

Is there hope? Yes, but need a couple more great drafts to get guys like Witt Jr & Asa Lacy into the system. Rocker or Leiter would have been great additions.

But I’m glad you guys are rooting for a 24-36 season. Just enough to miss the playoffs & the top talent. Way to go!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:55 AM   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
After Merrifield this team is bad.

When your 2 best hitters after Merrifield are O’Hearn & Lopez...your team sucks.

Is there hope? Yes, but need a couple more great drafts to get guys like Witt Jr & Asa Lacy into the system. Rocker or Leiter would have been great additions.

But I’m glad you guys are rooting for a 24-36 season. Just enough to miss the playoffs & the top talent. Way to go!
I just don't think we're bad enough to get the #1 pick. We've got a legit superstar in Whit. One of the best power hitters in the league in Soler. Perez is a good player. Keller's a very good pitcher, Singer and Bubic are up and coming guys with legit stuff. And that doesn't include guys with legit raw talent like Mondesi and Dozier.

That just doesn't compare to teams like the Pirates and Mariners. Credit to the Orioles though, they've stepped up so far.

And what we didn't expect was that the bullpen was going to be super legit. That's probably the biggest thing. As we've learned over the last 10 years, that will win you games you otherwise wouldn't win. If those two guys keep pitching like they have, you have a better shot sneaking into an 8 seed than you do beating all the teams who are openly tanking with terrible rosters.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:40 PM   #1298
Rabbi Goldmann

Let’s talk David Cone.

Fri rain delay showed an interview with him by Fran Healy. Damn Cone is a cool cat. Among other things, he said went he was traded to NY in ‘95 he said “I was ready. I loved NYC. They knew it I knew it. I was never afraid of anything”

Said “When I met with Mr K winter of 92 he said ‘You were the one who got away and I’m gonna make it right. And put down a $9M signing bonus on the table and I had to leave the room I was so amazed.”

1988 ASG. Gubie won 20 that year but those other 2 should’ve been in our rotation with Sabes and Leibrandt. That rotation would’ve given Oakland a serious run. Still pissed about that.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 06:55 PM   #1299
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Split a pair of 4-2 games with the Twins today!

9-12 on the season.
Projects to about a 25-35 season. Woohoo!!!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 07:06 PM   #1300
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Projects to about a 25-35 season. Woohoo!!!
Which would be 68-94 if we had played a whole season.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 08:16 PM   #1301
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Sounds about right.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:28 PM   #1302
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Well. It wouldn’t be a 3rd season in a row of 100 losses. So progress....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2020, 11:38 PM   #1303
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Let’s talk David Cone.

Fri rain delay showed an interview with him by Fran Healy. Damn Cone is a cool cat. Among other things, he said went he was traded to NY in ‘95 he said “I was ready. I loved NYC. They knew it I knew it. I was never afraid of anything”

Said “When I met with Mr K winter of 92 he said ‘You were the one who got away and I’m gonna make it right. And put down a $9M signing bonus on the table and I had to leave the room I was so amazed.”

1988 ASG. Gubie won 20 that year but those other 2 should’ve been in our rotation with Sabes and Leibrandt. That rotation would’ve given Oakland a serious run. Still pissed about that.
Yep, they traded him for a bad player that promptly was injured and done.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:22 AM   #1304
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Let’s talk David Cone.

Don’t forget Danny Jackson was the best pitcher in the National League that year, too.

The shitty returns for trading Cone and Jackson and later Saberhagen single-handedly torpedoed that late 80s/early 90s squad, along with Bo’s injury.

I mean, Kurt ****ing Stilwell and Ed Hearn? McReynolds?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:56 AM   #1305
The Insider

Just think how much better the MLB playoffs are now. 1989 Royals had second best record in entire MLB. Yet they finished 7 games behind the Athletics. No playoffs.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.