Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:32 PM   #991
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Thought so.

Bunch of ****ing spoiled clowns.
The difference between the stadiums in KC vs Omaha is enormous. I imagine it's the same between most MLB vs AAA stadiums.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:39 PM   #992
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
The difference between the stadiums in KC vs Omaha is enormous. I imagine it's the same between most MLB vs AAA stadiums.
Yeah, who wouldn't be excited to play in a 32 year old AAA stadium in a AAA city?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:43 PM   #993
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
.. why wasn't that made clear weeks ago?
No kidding. The Blue Jays are trash. Worse than the Orioles.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:46 PM   #994
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Somebody at The Onion must be a Cardinals fan....
https://sports.theonion.com/cubs-ins...gLfWzbPagSZ1v4
Having been there for the opening of 'New Wrigley' about 4 years ago when there were LITERALLY hundreds of fans standing in the concourses and pissing into plastic cups, I see nothing wrong with that headline.

Opening day must've sneaked up on them because they had only 1 working bathroom - hadn't finished the other 3. They didn't even ship in portajohns until the next day.

So rather than miss 3 innings waiting to take a piss (as my buddy did), most people were just grabbing a beer cup and pissing in it.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The stadium literally reeked of warm piss (because of course cups of piss started getting knocked over).

The Cubs deserve any amount of hell they take for any number of years because of that fiasco.

EDIT: Here's a tweet I found from Passan

It was a complete shitshow.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:37 PM   #995
MVP

In other baseball news going on, the Tigers are playing the Reds right now and the Tigers look horrific.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:41 PM   #996
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Having been there for the opening of 'New Wrigley' about 4 years ago when there were LITERALLY hundreds of fans standing in the concourses and pissing into plastic cups, I see nothing wrong with that headline.

Opening day must've sneaked up on them because they had only 1 working bathroom - hadn't finished the other 3. They didn't even ship in portajohns until the next day.

So rather than miss 3 innings waiting to take a piss (as my buddy did), most people were just grabbing a beer cup and pissing in it.

It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. The stadium literally reeked of warm piss (because of course cups of piss started getting knocked over).

The Cubs deserve any amount of hell they take for any number of years because of that fiasco.

EDIT: Here's a tweet I found from Passan

It was a complete shitshow.
I was there and can confirm. It was about the 4th inning before the walls near the 3rd base line men's room were lined with "beer" cups.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:46 PM   #997
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
The one downtown Omaha is MLB lite though.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:50 PM   #998
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I was there and can confirm. It was about the 4th inning before the walls near the 3rd base line men's room were lined with "beer" cups.
I got a relatively quick piss in the 2nd inning and then just stopped drinking beer. They’d have arrested the Cards fan pissing in a cup just for shits and giggles.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:00 PM   #999
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I got a relatively quick piss in the 2nd inning and then just stopped drinking beer. They’d have arrested the Cards fan pissing in a cup just for shits and giggles.
Should have worn Royals gear. Cubbies fans were showing me major love.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:19 PM   #1000
Mod Team

I’m watching. This is great!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:22 PM   #1001
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m watching. This is great!
Start a thread goddangit.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:24 PM   #1002
Custom User Title

Woof

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:24 PM   #1003
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Start a thread goddangit.
In
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:42 PM   #1004
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Probably time to start a regular season thread.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:28 AM   #1005
World's Best Boss

Hos with a big night for the Padres tonight (just missed a grand slam off of MadBum by a couple of feet).

It occurred to me that if he starts the season on one of his random white-hot streaks that this season is so short he could very well end up in the MVP conversation by the end of the year
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.