Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2000, 05:03 PM  
There was an idea.....

Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:22 PM   #226
What time is it?

Wis Chief--
Here ya go!

The newly updated roster (since Bwana is too busy looking for a new $1500 suit):

Team owner: Mi_chief_fan
GM: Bwana
Coach: Denzel and/or Gene Hackman
Offense:
QB: Mark M
FB: Bob Dole
HB: Luz (you do know where to line up, right?)
WR: KPhobia, JOhn
OL: Titus, Wolfman, Russ
Mark M's hand warmer/Center: Cameron Diaz's a$$.
TE: Mark Kilgore (sorry, had to go there).
PK: Dartgod
Defense:
PR/KR: mlyonsd
MLB: Chief Priority
SS; WisChief
FS: Iowanian
DT: The Fly
Punter: Mi_chief_fan
Off-the-field personnel:
Waterboy: alanm
Cheerleader: dawsonpa
PR Man: RCG Chief
Masseuse: Smltheppl
Legal counsel: AZ Chief
Resident dumbfuck: Packfan

We still need DBs in a bad way! Also, a pass-rushing DE.

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:25 PM   #227
There was an idea.....

And Cameron Diaz at center, snapping to Mark M.
Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Mi_chief_fan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:28 PM   #228
What time is it?

Mi--
Changes duely noted and made.

MM
~~How in the hell could he forget Cameron?
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:32 PM   #229
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Mark: Found the suit but went $400 over budget. You now have a GM sporting a $1900 suit, but not to worry, I will look better yelling, cussing and ranting at draft picks because of it. (hope this doesn't get me in the **** house with owner mi)

I will make it up to the team in the beer department.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:35 PM   #230
On Hiatus

I can hear the Stadium Announcer now:

"Now running onto the field from the University of San Francisco, Wide Receiver Phil Kloster!!!!

mark
seeing if they get it
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:36 PM   #231
There was an idea.....

Bwana,
We may have to cut costs for it. We'll be firing some vendors, and you may need to sell progams to pay for you suit.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:37 PM   #232
Supporter

Just think MI - coming up under center, you can start humming 'baby got back' and Cameron will start her 'butt-outta-control-dance' from Charlies Angels.

Gonna hafta call a TO.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:39 PM   #233
There was an idea.....

Can the punter come up under center?
Old 12-19-2000, 12:40 PM   #234
Supporter

So sorry. I read wrong. Mark M gets 'the dance.'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:45 PM   #235
There was an idea.....

As the owner/punter, I DEMAND to get the punt under center.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:48 PM   #236

"Bwana,
We may have to cut costs for it. We'll be firing some vendors, and you may need to sell progams to pay for you suit."

Not a problem, did I mention I had my teeth cleaned as well so I look damn good walking the sidelines and yelling at 1st rounders?"

Programs..............programs!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:50 PM   #237
Phobia

I don't get it, Kilgore.
Old 12-19-2000, 12:51 PM   #238
What time is it?

It's good to be the QB.

Although I don't think I can call a time out due to wood.

Updated roster (Bwana is trying to fit his suit under the salary cap, so he'll be busy):

Team owner: Mi_chief_fan
GM: Bwana
Coach: Denzel and/or Gene Hackman
Offense:
QB: Mark M
FB: Bob Dole
HB: Luz
WR: KPhobia, JOhn
OL: Titus, Wolfman, Russ
Mark M's hand warmer/Dance partner: Cameron Diaz's a$$.
TE: Mark Kilgore
PK: Dartgod
Defense:
PR/KR: mlyonsd
MLB: Chief Priority
DT: The Fly
DE: gaz (since he hasn't chimed in yet, thought I'd give him a spot).
CB: htismaque
SS: WisChief
FS: Iowanian
Punter: Mi_chief_fan (and yes, you can line up under center.)
Off-the-field personnel:
Waterboy: alanm
Cheerleader: dawsonpa
PR Man: RCG Chief
Masseuse: Smltheppl
Legal counsel: AZ Chief
Media Guide Manager: Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Clueless a$$hole: Packfan

We're almost there! Just another WR, OL, CB, DT and DL! Maybe another tight end {where's morphius when you need him? }

MM
~~Keeps finding new positions for Packfan . . . and thinking up a few for Cameron!

[This message has been edited by Mark M (edited 12-19-2000).]
Old 12-19-2000, 12:53 PM   #239

"Keeps finding new positions for Packfan . . . and thinking up a few for Cameron!"

Old 12-19-2000, 12:57 PM   #240
Supporter

What with him extolling the virtues of the bubble bath, wouldn't Gaz serve the team better as some form of conditioning manager? He could make sure shots of tequila rose are set around the whirlpools after the game.