Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2015, 03:47 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yeah, I've gotta be honest, Nat. Looks like you're working with about 6.5". And that might be a bit generous given the fact that you "measured" from the side and not the top.

This is awesome.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:43 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

We're gonna need SNR in here with his expertise. I'm told dude partook in a few circle jerks in his day.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:49 PM   #4
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We're gonna need SNR in here with his expertise. I'm told dude partook in a few circle jerks in his day.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
Supporter

You posted a picture of your dick!

Oh yeah, you looked at a picture of my dick!!

Deodorant sticks provide reference, but are not to scale with my honker!!

Offseason delivers.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:48 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Offseason delivers.

Yes, Chiefsplanet is a fun place.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:06 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Offseason delivers.

Is this Tinder or CP?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Is this Tinder or CP?
More like Grindr
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:49 PM   #9
Banned

we all got trolled lololol

super pwned!

a dude posted a pic of his erect dick on a 98% male board with a Kansas City Chiefs theme

...and then thinks the joke is on us

!!!
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:51 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post

super pwned!

a dude posted a pic of his erect dick on a 98% male board with a Kansas City Chiefs theme

!!!
Look at how many guys have looked at a picture of my dick and are now arguing with me how long it is.

The joke is definitely on you.
Old 03-06-2015, 07:05 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

super pwned!

!!!
You were talking shit and calling him out as a liar in many posts. He did prove what he said was true.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #12
Banned

I can honestly say that I never thought I could cyber bully someone into posting a picture of their erect penis on a football message board ...

I'm just ... proud of myself. I think.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:52 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
I can honestly say that I never thought I could cyber bully someone into posting a picture of their erect penis on a football message board ...

I'm just ... proud of myself. I think.
I would have just PMed it to you if I could have added an attachment to PMs. You are the one with the meat peaking fetish.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:55 PM   #14
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I would have just PMed it to you if I could have added an attachment to PMs. You are the one with the meat peaking fetish.
Dude......

You just posted a pic of your erect dick on a Football Message Board. That puts you in the company of GoChiefs.

I think you need to take a lap.....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:56 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Dude......

You just posted a pic of your erect dick on a Football Message Board. That puts you in the company of GoChiefs.

I think you need to take a lap.....
GoChiefs is good company.