Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-22-2018, 10:22 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Do you sometimes get sad about how unhealthy Andy Reid is?

Dude is obese in a highly stressful job that requires working in tough weather conditions at times (hot sun / freezing cold) and some level physical effort as well, as he is on his feet quite a bit. And he’s 60.

He has every resource at his fingertips; world class nutritionists, world class trainers, world class gym equipment, millions of dollars, and on and on.

He’s had some tough things happen in his life, with his children and all. But wouldn’t you think he’d be motivated to make healthy changes?

Kinda makes me sad for him. And for us - he can’t keep doing this forever, Especially in his current state.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:23 PM   #46
Admitted Planet Junky

No.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:26 PM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That's awesome.

Do we need to get a mod to change your user name to LittleRedChief ?
I still qualify for that title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I mean NFL coaches, not overweight guys. But congrats on the 100. That's awesome!
wasnt seriously dissing your comments. Just a little smack. I’m well aware that I’m not overweight, I’m fat. At least I’m doing something about that before I kill over from a heart attack. It would be cool if Andy did too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:27 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
“Morman? *puts down fork*

I thought it was more-man. Shit.”
Stand the **** up & put the ****ing fork down, Reid
-King Carl
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:41 PM   #49
Special Teams ACE!!!

Sometimes people are just fat. They started fat, probably got fatter, and guess what-- they're gonna die fat.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:52 PM   #50
Special Teams ACE!!!

Do you sometimes get sad about how unhealthy Andy Reid is?

Also Dante, could you start a new training camp thread? Other people would, but not many know how to embed the tweet feed in the OP
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:02 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post

South Philly cheesesteaks will KILL you….but you WILL die with a smile on your face.
It’s been a few years but I remember reading that Philadelphia was the most obese city in the country
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:18 PM   #52
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Also Dante, could you start a new training camp thread? Other people would, but not many know how to embed the tweet feed in the OP
Hey brotha. I'd probably do a disservice to CP since I wont be able to update regularly, but here's the feed you or someone else can copy/paste into an OP.

(just hit quote to copy the text below. Also - we probably need the owner of this to update with new reporters, get rid of old ones, etc...)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:20 PM   #53
Dazed and Confused

No
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #54
MVP

Some people are fat and like it like that
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:45 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Half the fan base looks the same anyway.

I only get upset when I see fat kids. That indicates bad parenting.
But it's funny
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:51 PM   #56
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
It’s been a few years but I remember reading that Philadelphia was the most obese city in the country
Then Andy left and Kansas city got that title.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #57
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
There is a direct correlation between obese residents and amount of traffic in the city. More time spent setting in traffic the fatter the local population. Looking at you Houston, TX.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
What is somewhat surprising are the people on welfare who are 200 lbs overweight.
It is hard buying healthy food on a limited income. Fresh fruits and veggies are a lot more expensive than processed crap.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #59
Bring It Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Reid coaching all skinny would be like Cobain recording an album while sober. No one wants that.
Skinny Andy Reid is a defensive mastermind and is an expert at handling the game clock, but he also drafts kickers in the first round and all the players hate him.
JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.JoeyChuckles threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:52 PM   #60
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I still qualify for that title.

wasnt seriously dissing your comments. Just a little smack. I’m well aware that I’m not overweight, I’m fat. At least I’m doing something about that before I kill over from a heart attack. It would be cool if Andy did too.
👍
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.