Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2018, 09:30 AM  
You Sweetie!

DIY - Anyone ever wrap your automobile interior trim?

I'm going to do this - I have a little experience with a heat gun and shaping material that's similar in nature to this. Unfortunately my car has that awful cherry wood-grain paneling throughout the doors and dashboard - I'm planning on doing this soon. .....Anyone ever do this?

My carbon fiber hood is being painted currently at a collision center - so once I get her back - I'll do this. Seems pretty basic.

I'm also going to swap my engine start button to the red variety and as well as getting the red 'M' insert for the steering wheel - oh additionally I'm going to wrap my steering wheel trim.

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:49 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What am I looking at here?

I need a before and after photo. What's really different?
Don’t disagree. Around the stearing wheel use to be grey since I had the same
car.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-07-2018, 09:51 PM   #107
You Sweetie!

I wrapped the trim of the wheel - the part that surrounds the control buttons.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:30 PM   #108
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Kinda diggin' this Matrix Black

Hey Detoxing is their a site that shows pics like these of 3m samples - their normal website isn't the best at actually seeing what their styles look like.
Old 07-15-2018, 12:36 AM   #109
Threepeat!

Three more cheers for Tara.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:11 AM   #110
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hey Detoxing is their a site that shows pics like these of 3m samples - their normal website isn't the best at actually seeing what their styles look like.
Not that i'm aware of. Haven't looked tbh. I just google the name of the material and see what pops up on images.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:17 AM   #111
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Not that i'm aware of. Haven't looked tbh. I just google the name of the material and see what pops up on images.
okay - ty!
Old 07-23-2018, 09:18 AM   #112
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
you can order samples for about $1 each from places like metrorestyling.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 09:26 AM   #113
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
you can order samples for about $1 each from places like metrorestyling.
ok, ty!
Old 08-31-2018, 11:45 AM   #114
You Sweetie!

Big challenge next weekend - going to do my middle console - adding a new backlit shift and boot as well as a new central switch assembly - Then I'll wrap the middle console section w/ that matrix black.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:34 PM   #115
You Sweetie!

Matrix Black vinyl wrap - newly installed shifter and central switch assembly

Old 09-07-2018, 10:35 PM   #116
Supporter

That looks good SR. I should hire you to do mine.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #117
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That looks good SR. I should hire you to do mine.
ha! Thanks man - it's not too bad.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:10 PM   #118
Needs more middle fingers

Looks slick
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:16 PM   #119
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Looks slick
thanks for the recommendation - I think that was a good choice. It's pretty subtle.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #120
Future NBA Finals MVP

Definitely looks like something I would be way to lazy to do and just pay someone
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:11 AM
ModSocks
This message has been deleted by ModSocks.