Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:10 PM   #12526
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
I had zero idea it was adjustable. Then again, I'm very unfamiliar with forums anyway. This is one of only 3 I've ever been active on
We learn new things every day.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #12527
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think that management determined that Peter's turnovers were offset by a)his refusal to tackle and b) his toxic meltdowns. Talented player, but you can't deny that he was not a "team" guy. So if Fuller has a few less picks, but a lot more stops I'm good with that.
I think his freelancing was an issue too. In fact, we heard as much from the coaches/players that his freelancing was causing the rest of the defense problems in how to cover.

The Titans game is on NFLNetwork at 7:00 PM Central time this evening. Watch the play right before the Titans score to go up 22-21. Peter's leaves his man to jump the flat pass, and leaves his man wide open over the top. Mariota just overthrows the wide open TD. Now I don't know for sure that Peter's blew the play, but it sure appears that way based off of what everyone else was doing.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-21-2018, 06:39 PM   #12528
I’m a Mahomo!

So ready for the season to start.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:31 PM   #12529
Veteran

This isn’t about CBs or posting but The Athletic has posted a couple of good articles about how Mahomes and Reid are a good yin/yang. Second article is here:

https://theathletic.com/440273/2018/...ceed-early-on/

Intro to article:

Whenever you hear even the most optimistic people talk about Patrick Mahomes, it’s typically followed by a “but” of some sort. A couple of those “buts” are far more common than any other. They are as follows:
“He’s got all the talent in the world, but he’s going to be starting for the first time.”
“I love his (insert something positive about Mahomes here), but he takes some risks with the ball that make me nervous. I’m afraid he’ll throw a bunch of picks.”
Those two things are the potential fly in the ointment of a 2018 season that is shaping up to be the most interesting in, hmm, maybe decades. Mahomes’ lack of experience as a starter casts doubt as to whether he can jump in and play well immediately. Additionally, his tendency to trust his arm to make any throw — perhaps even to an unwise extent — is definitely something that strikes fear in a fan base that has grown used to seeing very few interceptions thrown over the past five years.
These are perfectly rational issues to be concerned about. But here’s the thing: Those two issues are things that a certain kind of coach can work around. And Mahomes happens to be playing for arguably the best coach in the business in terms of setting up quarterbacks for success

I got a subscription to theathletic and it’s worth the money so far. More in depth KC coverage than I’ve seen elsewhere without being mindless homerism that infects Arrowhead Pride.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:34 PM   #12530
Future NBA Finals MVP

I just ate dinner with Patrick Mahomes. Ok so he was just sitting at the table literally next to me at Stockhill. He had the lobster, I had the Wagyu. The KC Star called it a delightful yet playful little dish. I'm sure he loved it. Apparently he's a golf nerd too, he was wearing a Titleist hat
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:38 AM   #12531
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I just ate dinner with Patrick Mahomes. Ok so he was just sitting at the table literally next to me at Stockhill. He had the lobster, I had the Wagyu. The KC Star called it a delightful yet playful little dish. I'm sure he loved it. Apparently he's a golf nerd too, he was wearing a Titleist hat

I think he loves ALL sports.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #12532
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think his freelancing was an issue too. In fact, we heard as much from the coaches/players that his freelancing was causing the rest of the defense problems in how to cover.

The Titans game is on NFLNetwork at 7:00 PM Central time this evening. Watch the play right before the Titans score to go up 22-21. Peter's leaves his man to jump the flat pass, and leaves his man wide open over the top. Mariota just overthrows the wide open TD. Now I don't know for sure that Peter's blew the play, but it sure appears that way based off of what everyone else was doing.
Coaches have said this?

Wouldn't surprise me. I've assumed that the trade had as much to do with issues on the field as off it. Let's face it...NFL franchises will put up with a lot for a player that does everything well on the field.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:55 AM   #12533
MVP

Quote:
Was he with a chick?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:59 AM   #12534
Andy Reid Supporter

Can someone please start an official training camp thread with the twitter scroll included?

Pat is arriving at camp today and will speak to the media at 2 PM
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:09 PM   #12535
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Was he with a chick?
One tall dude. Two chicks. Dont know who they were. They were drinking wine but he was drinking water.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #12536
Thank you

Quote:
Did you offer to suck his dick?????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 01:49 PM   #12537
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
One tall dude. Two chicks. Dont know who they were. They were drinking wine but he was drinking water.
Awesome! Johnny Manziel cries!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:44 PM   #12538
pie is never free

Andy Reid will not pull an Archie Bunker and 'stifle' St Pat

'If you see it, lets shoot it and go'

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andy-re...plan-023026663.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #12539
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Did you offer to suck his dick?????
Don't be silly. He didn't ask me.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:52 PM   #12540
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Andy Reid will not pull an Archie Bunker and 'stifle' St Pat

'If you see it, lets shoot it and go'

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andy-re...plan-023026663.
It says the link is broken
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.