Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-08-2016, 10:45 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...

I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:20 AM   #121
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
That JJ Phantasm is listed on IMDB w/ minimal info - but it's up there.
I think the Abrams version of Phantasm is simply a 4k remaster of the original. There is Phantasm Ravager which came out recently with what looks like a continuation from the protagonist in the first movie but I don't think Abrams had anything to do with that one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-21-2016, 06:33 AM   #122
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
I think the Abrams version of Phantasm is simply a 4k remaster of the original. There is Phantasm Ravager which came out recently with what looks like a continuation from the protagonist in the first movie but I don't think Abrams had anything to do with that one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #123
Veteran

A Girl Who Walks Home Alone at Night

The Iranian, Horror/Western/Romance mash up. Fantastic film if you like Foreign Cinema.

This Year for Suspense I have enjoyed Green Room and Dont Breathe both very good
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-21-2016, 12:40 PM   #124
Veteran

This is pretty good bit of a Wicker Man (1973) Rip Off
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-21-2016, 01:06 PM   #125
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post

The Iranian, Horror/Western/Romance mash up. Fantastic film if you like Foreign Cinema.

This Year for Suspense I have enjoyed Green Room and Dont Breathe both very good
I e heard good things about Under the Shadow but haven't seen it yet. It's also an Iranian movie. Want to check it out soon. Has anyone else seen it?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:28 PM   #126
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post

If you liked Don't Breathe you'd like The Good Neighbor.
Old 10-21-2016, 01:30 PM   #127
You Sweetie!

Not sure if I'd mentioned 13 Sins - but it's pretty fun
Old 10-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #128

Looks pretty good and has 7.5 stars on IMDb
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:10 PM   #129
Needs more middle fingers

I saw Rob Zombie's "31" last night.

Itz aight....Just another senseless shock-horror movie, if you're into that.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:22 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I saw Rob Zombie's "31" last night.

Itz aight....Just another senseless shock-horror movie, if you're into that.
On a scale from Lords of Salem to House of 1000 corpses where would you rate it?
Old 10-22-2016, 12:38 PM   #131
Veteran

A couple of fairly well known ones here, but always worth a rewatch:

Maniac (1980)

and the horror comedy classic

Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Here are a couple of very NSFW gifs of Linnea Quigley as "Trash"

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

NSFW Image
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #132
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
A couple of fairly well known ones here, but always worth a rewatch:

Maniac (1980)

and the horror comedy classic

Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Here are a couple of very NSFW gifs of Linnea Quigley as "Trash"

NSFW Image

NSFW Image
I love that gif!
Old 10-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #133

Thinking about checking this one out. Looks a little cheesy but might not be too bad.

Aso this looks interesting but doesn't come out til December.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:19 PM   #134
Live free or die hard

Sorry if it's been mentioned before buy 2 great horror films you may have missed:

Jacob's Ladder
The Serpent and the Rainbow

Jacob's Ladder is genuinely creepy even for most hard core horror fans.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #135

I love this site, just about any horror movie made is on it.
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com

And this movie looks insane.