Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberFart View Post
Hard to afford on welfare.

Welcome back.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:00 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Welcome back.
Well I do have an oakland flea market ak bro. SKS I bought at the Stockton Flea market from this chinese guys trunk who was trying to sell basically ramen noodles and other chinese food as a cover.
OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:02 PM   #33
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

I run into people all the time that are asshats when it comes to gloating about guns, and I feel horrible that I was that guy for a second.

When the time comes for you to start building and reloading, PM me or post here and I will load you up with a ton of websites that have the best deals.
no worries...bro hug and all that.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:03 PM   #34
Just a li'l Evel

Q: If money were no object, which AR would you buy?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #35
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Quote:
I bought a mossberg ultimag to really sky bust the snow geese from the dikes. The 3.5 in really pound them or high up.
I'm thinking of upgrading my goose gun too. I've got a Browning Auto5 that shoots ok, but since I mainly shoot giant Canada geese, I was thinking of going to a 10 guage
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:07 PM   #36
Archivist

Another Q...

I'd like to sight my AR to 100yds without a scope, is that the optimal range?
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:09 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
https://danieldefense.com/
OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.OctoberFart < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #38
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Man, you can spend lots of money on a fancy AR with all sorts of stuff that you will never notice make a real difference in the performance of the gun (like a light weight BCG). But, if I had money to burn I'd probably just get a LaRue 5.56 AR. They go for around $2k.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-04-2015, 08:20 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
no worries...bro hug and all that.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:22 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Another Q...

I'd like to sight my AR to 100yds without a scope, is that the optimal range?

Perfect range.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:25 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Depends on the application.

If it is for super accuracy at long range, I would go Les Bauer.

If it's for "Holy Shit, we're being invaded!", DD or Bravo Company would be a good selection.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:25 PM   #42
Roy E.

Quote:
I'd really like to get a Daniel Defense MK18.

But I could live with something from Knight's Armament or LaRue Tactical
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:30 PM   #43
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Have me a Daniel Defense AR. Bought it a month before prices went crazy back in 2012. Bought it for $1200 or so. During the scare, prices were around $2500 for it.

I have shot around 60 rounds out of it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #44
Roy E.

A few months ago, I found out about an online gun classified website called Midwest Gun Trader.

I've had good experiences with it so far, buying one gun, and selling two. And I plan on selling a few more in the next couple weeks.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:08 PM   #45
Supporter

Munson bumped the guns thread after the loss last night......