Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:28 AM   #1906
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Have I mentioned how much I hate palmetto state armory recently? Ordered a lower from them July 4th. It still hasn’t been shipped yet. I was hopeful they had become adults and did a better job shipping since the last time I ordered from them.

Obviously not.
Ehh, everybody knows that shipping is their biggest problem. I never order anything from them if i need it in a timely manner. Especially near holidays because they have such high volume of sales.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #1907
MVP

If you're going to have to replace a sheet of sheetrock, you might as well replace the whole wall.

ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #1908
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
If you're going to have to replace a sheet of sheetrock, you might as well replace the whole wall.

Now THAT is impressive!!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:36 AM   #1909
Keepin it Real

I’m about to lose my mind with the Feds. Tried to pick up my lower yesterday and I got put on delay.

Made me wait 14 months for my suppressor and now this. I’ve been put on delay twice in the 25-30 guns ive bought in my life.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:49 AM   #1910
MVP

Quote:
I’m about to lose my mind with the Feds. Tried to pick up my lower yesterday and I got put on delay.

Made me wait 14 months for my suppressor and now this. I’ve been put on delay twice in the 25-30 guns ive bought in my life.

Wow - that is unbelievable! Well, I mean, it's the Feds….so yeah, it is believable. Hell, can you head to a gun show and pick up a lower? Or is it a custom job?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:47 AM   #1911
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Wow - that is unbelievable! Well, I mean, it's the Feds….so yeah, it is believable. Hell, can you head to a gun show and pick up a lower? Or is it a custom job?
It’s kind of custom complete lower from PSA.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #1912
MVP

Quote:
It’s kind of custom complete lower from PSA.

Gotcha….
Old 07-22-2018, 09:02 PM   #1913
Mahomosapien

Quote:

If you have nfa items you shouldn't ever have to wait again. Its ridiculous.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #1914
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
If you have nfa items you shouldn't ever have to wait again. Its ridiculous.

I’m still waiting.

I also forgot to mention that I have an FFL 03 license. No reason for me to be put on delay.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:13 PM   #1915
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I’m still waiting.

I also forgot to mention that I have an FFL 03 license. No reason for me to be put on delay.
Maybe you gave the wrong person a speeding ticket......
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:57 PM   #1916
Mahomosapien

Change your name to waco rubyridge.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #1917
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

They’re spotty. I had a friend buy a home defense shotgun for his wife at Academy, all good and proper. A few weeks later, he got a letter from ATF telling him he had to surrender it.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #1918
Fight, build, win!

I have arrived at my ffl and go through the process to find when they called the system was down. Waited a few days and bingo but had to fill out paper work all over.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 07:55 PM   #1919
Keepin it Real

[IMG][/IMG]

Picked it up today. This beauty weighs 2lbs 5oz lighter than my Tavor. I’ll try and shoot it this weekend.

It’s a PSA lower with an SB Tactical adjustable brace and an Aero Precision 10.5” upper.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:18 PM   #1920
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Picked it up today. This beauty weighs 2lbs 5oz lighter than my Tavor. I’ll try and shoot it this weekend.

It’s a PSA lower with an SB Tactical adjustable brace and an Aero Precision 10.5” upper.

In these trying times that might be a timely purchase.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.