Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-14-2015, 11:08 AM  
oxymoron

CW: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:15 PM   #16
oxymoron

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #17
Ain't no relax!

That looks pretty bad.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2015, 08:03 PM   #18
Supporter

looks better than the last trailer they put out, looks like the budget really ballooned for this one

still incredibly stupid that Captain Cold & Heatwave are only there solely due to the casting
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:50 PM   #19
oxymoron

Old 12-28-2015, 11:05 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
looks better than the last trailer they put out, looks like the budget really ballooned for this one

still incredibly stupid that Captain Cold & Heatwave are only there solely due to the casting
^Andre Kreisberg went on Kevin Smith's podcast and confirmed that the original trailer was vaporware used out of mostly repurposed footage from Flash/Arrow and some scenes solely shot for the trailer and not actually in the show which is why the same scenes in the second trailer are completely different
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:57 AM   #21
Stay positive, don't give up

Going to dvr this...seems like Flash and Arrow were enough. Now a go back in time squad? With basically on/off again guys from both shows. Idk
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2016, 06:46 AM   #22

Apparently the characters from legends won't appear back on either Flash or Arrow for quite awhile
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2016, 02:53 AM   #23
Shaken. Not stirred.

So did anyone catch this tonight
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #24
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post

I caught a little bit of it and it was so bad I turned the channel. It doesn't work at all in my opinion.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:38 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I tried watching it, but the suckage overwhelmed me and I had to change the channel.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:39 AM   #26

I dvred it ...if it sucks atleast they can bring these guys back later in Arrow or flash
Old 01-23-2016, 06:17 AM   #27
Cheaterlover*

It was okay but I'm not sure what the point of it is. I like pretty much anything fantasy sci-fi--even the current "Supergirl"--so I'll watch it, especially because I like some of the actors (particularly Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Wentworth Miller). But it seems like a weird premise. Okay, so they want to stop Vandal Savage before he rules and destroys the world in the future... so what's the big deal? You pretty much know EVERYWHERE he's been, if you have him in photos at every big political event in history (e.g. JFK's assasination). Just timejump to the day before and kill him. Even better, just go back to ancient Egypt and kill him when he's a priest. I'm not sure how they're going to explain the need to timejump all over the place. It seems like an excuse to show them all dressing up in period clothing and trying to hide their powers--boy, that sounds really exciting.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:34 AM   #28
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
It was okay but I'm not sure what the point of it is. I like pretty much anything fantasy sci-fi--even the current "Supergirl"--so I'll watch it, especially because I like some of the actors (particularly Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, and Wentworth Miller). But it seems like a weird premise. Okay, so they want to stop Vandal Savage before he rules and destroys the world in the future... so what's the big deal? You pretty much know EVERYWHERE he's been, if you have him in photos at every big political event in history (e.g. JFK's assasination). Just timejump to the day before and kill him. Even better, just go back to ancient Egypt and kill him when he's a priest. I'm not sure how they're going to explain the need to timejump all over the place. It seems like an excuse to show them all dressing up in period clothing and trying to hide their powers--boy, that sounds really exciting.
but you get to see sarah dance in super tight pants.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #29
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
The butterfly effect if they don't do something with surgical precision certain political/social/hero leaders who improve the futures prosperity may never come to be or even be born.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:18 PM   #30
oxymoron

I liked it. Sort of a mix of Dr. Who and Justice League with some GotG flavor. Should be a fun season.