Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-23-2014, 06:23 PM  
I'll be back.

JURASSIC WORLD

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #31
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
To be fair it probably won't be as dumb as the little girl doing gymnastics and defeating a raptor by kicking it in the face on the way by. I can't believe that shit hit the big screen.
Or the little jr high school girl knowing how to hack a Unix system in under 2 minutes.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:50 AM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Or the little jr high school girl knowing how to hack a Unix system in under 2 minutes.
Far more believable than a girl doing gymnastics as a fighting technique against a ****ing dinosaur.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:52 AM   #33
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Far more believable than a girl doing gymnastics as a fighting technique against a ****ing dinosaur.
We'll have to agree to disagree here.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:12 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
We'll have to agree to disagree here.
Fair enough. We are probably arguing semantics on degree of reerunedness.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #35
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Fair enough. We are probably arguing semantics on degree of reerunedness.
I can turn my brain off during a movie and go with the flow. Sometimes, though, something so stupid or unlikely happens that it snaps me out of the flow of the movie and kind of ruins the movie for me. The "This is Unix. I know this." scene in JP is one of those. The acrobat scene is JP2 was pretty close but I didn't really care for JP2 so it wasn't as egregious to me.

Another example of this would be the bus jump scene in Speed.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:39 AM   #36
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I can turn my brain off during a movie and go with the flow. Sometimes, though, something so stupid or unlikely happens that it snaps me out of the flow of the movie and kind of ruins the movie for me. The "This is Unix. I know this." scene in JP is one of those. The acrobat scene is JP2 was pretty close but I didn't really care for JP2 so it wasn't as egregious to me.

Another example of this would be the bus jump scene in Speed.
This is how I feel about Gus' death scene in Breaking Bad.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:52 AM   #37
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This is how I feel about Gus' death scene in Breaking Bad.

The way he got up and walked outside the room with half of his face missing or the fact that he died at all?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:53 AM   #38
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The way he got up and walked outside the room with half of his face missing or the fact that he died at all?
The face thing.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:48 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
The face thing.
This. As untouchable as that series is, I laughed out loud. That's not at all how explosions work.
Old 04-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #40
MVP

Jurassic Shit.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 01:57 PM   #41
I'll be back.

Quote:
This. As untouchable as that series is, I laughed out loud. That's not at all how explosions work.
As laughable as it may be, that's the only clip I've seen from the show.

As soon as I finish with Mad Men, I'm going to binge watch Breaking Bad.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:26 PM   #42
Supporter

Christ GoChiefs. You haven't seen BB either? You are worse at TV than I am. And I'm bad.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:31 PM   #43
I'll be back.

Quote:
Christ GoChiefs. You haven't seen BB either? You are worse at TV than I am. And I'm bad.
I'm kicking myself for wasting time watching episodes of trash like New Girl, Girls and Happy Endings.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 08:11 AM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
I'm kicking myself for wasting time watching episodes of trash like New Girl, Girls and Happy Endings.
Yeah. I had to be creative about watching them as wife "doesn't like" these shows.
Old 05-21-2015, 01:42 PM   #45
Cast Iron Jedi