Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:28 AM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Doesn't surprise me.

I've been spending some time on /r/NFL and the amount of people picking the Chargers to win the division and Chiefs to place third and even fourth in the division is staggering.
I get it.

It's just the unknown of a new starting QB. Plus it seems a lot of those sites don't really give much thought into coaches and staffs.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:32 AM   #92
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Read Prisco's game-by-game predictions. He has the Chiefs losing all 8 road games and winning all 8 home games.

Dude put ZERO ****ing creativity (or time) into his picks.
2013: 6-10
2014: 6-10
2015: 8-8
2016: 9-7
2017: 8-8

Prisco’s Dumbass has been wrong about us every year for the last 5 seasons. We’ve won more games than his predictions every year.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #93
In Search of a Life

Is Nate Taylor on the twitter feed? He's got a lot of CHiefs info.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:35 AM   #94
Mahomes or GTFO

CP's infatuation with Pete ****ing Prisco is perplexing to me.

If it weren't for this place's tendency to get all up in arms over anything that troll-ass wannabe-sports-writer publicizes, I would forget he was even a living, breathing Human Being.

Seriously. Let it go. He's picked this team to be bad for the last 5 seasons. If nothing else, that's a good sign.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Maybe I read it wrong, but it looked like he had us being swept by the Donks.

Makes sense since the Donks have had so much success against us the last few years.

Pat getting his first career win against them is pretty sweet!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:33 AM   #96
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
CP's infatuation with Pete ****ing Prisco is perplexing to me.

If it weren't for this place's tendency to get all up in arms over anything that troll-ass wannabe-sports-writer publicizes, I would forget he was even a living, breathing Human Being.

Seriously. Let it go. He's picked this team to be bad for the last 5 seasons. If nothing else, that's a good sign.
This. I don't get why people seek out negative opinions and then get up in arms when they find them.

It's 2018, it's not hard to avoid "analysts" and their opinions.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:38 AM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
I'm as giddy as a high school girl on prom night!

Let the Mahomes era begin!

I used to love visiting the Wife's family in Minnesota….always went the second week of training camp. I would "sneak away" and head over to River Falls for the day.

I sort of miss River Falls….naw….
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:42 AM   #98
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I get it.

It's just the unknown of a new starting QB. Plus it seems a lot of those sites don't really give much thought into coaches and staffs.
Andy Reid only got Smith to perform the best he ever had in his entire career.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #99
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Andy Reid only got Smith to perform the best he ever had in his entire career.
Sure did.

Be it in year whatever it was in his career, but he did.

The Chiefs may not be as talented as some of the other teams in the division. I understand that. But they want us to think teams coached by Vance Joseph and Anthony Lynn are going to beat Andy Reid teams consistently?

Nah.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We should know by now that we can never trust DAT on any kind of return.
I heard his physical therapy just wasn't going the right way.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:46 AM   #101
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
2013: 6-10
2014: 6-10
2015: 8-8
2016: 9-7
2017: 8-8

Prisco’s Dumbass has been wrong about us every year for the last 5 seasons. We’ve won more games than his predictions every year.
That's hilarious. I've heard the name but don't know much about him. Is he some east coast guy who just follows the teams in the northeast? It seems like those guys are always clueless.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:48 AM   #102
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I heard his physical therapy career just wasn't going the right way.
FYP
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #103
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Sure did.

Be it in year whatever it was in his career, but he did.

The Chiefs may not be as talented as some of the other teams in the division. I understand that. But they want us to think teams coached by Vance Joseph and Anthony Lynn are going to beat Andy Reid teams consistently?

Nah.
There was an article on MSN.com about the key piece that each team added in the offseason and for the Chargers they chose a ****ing kicker. Because that's the key piece that the Chargers were missing this last season. That kicker is going to push them to the Super Bowl!
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:50 AM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Doesn't surprise me.

I've been spending some time on /r/NFL and the amount of people picking the Chargers to win the division and Chiefs to place third and even fourth in the division is staggering.
There is only one difference. The team should be improved everywhere else. They’re all buying that not having Smith makes that much difference.
Messier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-23-2018, 11:51 AM   #105
Curmudgeon

Did Denver re-sign Manning or something? No way do they sweep us. One other thought, DAT needs to go. We have better options than him at WR/RB/returner.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.