Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:18 PM   #12226
Veteran

Worked really hard on these bad boys.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #12227
Fight, build, win!

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:04 AM   #12228
I'll be back.

Oxtails.

Some flip food.

Some indian food.

OK, so, I'm considering trying brunch at Gram and Dun. Chicken and waffles. Anyone been/had it?

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 07-22-2018 at 03:18 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:06 AM   #12229
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Oxtails.

Some flip food.

Some indian food.

OK, so, I'm considering trying brunch at Gram and Dun. Chicken and waffles. Anyone been/had it?

Never been, but good chicken and waffles are amazeballs.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:01 PM   #12230
Mostly Ignored

That pancit looks good. Nice and greasy, just like I like it.

I've actually been thinking about doing homemade chicken and waffles recently. Anybody done it? Should I do chicken strips or bone-in chicken?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:39 PM   #12231
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

God Damn egg rolls sound good right now
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 01:28 PM   #12232
Cheat Death

I didn't make this but felt compelled to post it since its one of the better burgers I've had; the Mott burger here in Chicago. Its a double patty, diner style cheeseburger with miso butter, hoisin aioli, pickled jalapeno, pickles, onion, and sweet potato shoestrings. It originated as a limited menu item at a Michelin star restaurant who recently opened a popup to sell just the burger.

It reminded me of a sad time in my life when I thought a burger was just a burger.

EDIT: It was so good that I took the mid-devour shot.

Last edited by KCUnited; 07-22-2018 at 01:41 PM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #12233
I like Pie!

Made two pizzas, I ate two pieces, the wife and neighbors girlfriend ate three, neighbor ate four. It was an early evening, they went home in a food coma. Thanks for coming.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:01 PM   #12234
Mostly Ignored

I want the invite next time, Buzz.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:39 AM   #12235
MVP

Friday night at Jarocho. Grilled baby octopus and whole fried smelt appetizers, whole fried snapper that comes with cabbage and onion slaw and a garlic chili oil and warm tortillas. I at some of the fish by itself and made some into killer fish tacos. The apps were amazing. Will go back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	068DC07A-643E-402D-9449-0FBA60078DFE.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	116714   Click image for larger version

Name:	EBF384CA-1C93-4796-AEAF-D838E510D670.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	116715   Click image for larger version

Name:	8C5B0E04-D872-4AFD-A655-823C777E4BDE.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	116716   Click image for larger version

Name:	84D02FB8-0B73-4A48-AE56-681D5652089E.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	116717  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:41 AM   #12236
MVP

Saturday night. Strip, twice baked tater, corn and a salad
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 07:45 AM   #12237
MVP

Here's the pic of the strip dinner. In all fairness, by buddy did the steaks. Cooked over coals.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2396.JPG
Views:	320
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	116718  
Old 07-23-2018, 08:18 AM   #12238
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Made two pizzas, I ate two pieces, the wife and neighbors girlfriend ate three, neighbor ate four. It was an early evening, they went home in a food coma. Thanks for coming.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Always jealous of your crusts. They’re always perfect!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:28 PM   #12239
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Friday night at Jarocho. Grilled baby octopus and whole fried smelt appetizers, whole fried snapper that comes with cabbage and onion slaw and a garlic chili oil and warm tortillas. I at some of the fish by itself and made some into killer fish tacos. The apps were amazing. Will go back
Would. Nice selection man...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #12240
I'll be back.

gonna grab this friday night

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.