TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:55 PM   #6256
Sarcasm

That’s a tough loss there
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:55 PM   #6257
Consuming CP souls

50 TDs too easy...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #6258
Sarcasm

Keep in mind my QB missed 2 games and also I wasn’t particularly passing very often at the beginning of this season
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:00 PM   #6259
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
50 TDs too easy...
I have the deadliest WR corps in NFL history and the rookie equivalent of Dan Marino playing behind the 1992 Dallas Cowboys offensive line.

Rocko is just an old fashioned cheeser.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:00 PM   #6260
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Keep in mind my QB missed 2 games and also I wasn’t particularly passing very often at the beginning of this season
My QB missed two games too, but you did open a window for me.

I should just sim your ass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:01 PM   #6261
Consuming CP souls

15 qb accuracy...should probably be 10. Looks like the CPU offenses are potent enough though...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:03 PM   #6262
I'll be back.

Quote:
15 qb accuracy...should probably be 10. Looks like the CPU offenses are potent enough though...
Our QBs are good, though.

CPU pass coverage is at 100, I'm not nerfing QB accuracy in addition to that.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:05 PM   #6263
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
My QB missed two games too, but you did open a window for me.

I should just sim your ass.
Shit I don’t care. Get me to the shit that matters. You need to be more worried about not losing 2 in a row now.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:09 PM   #6264
Consuming CP souls

12-14 YPA is completely unacceptable
Old 07-22-2018, 08:10 PM   #6265
I'll be back.

Quote:
12-14 YPA is completely unacceptable
Well we spent the first half of the season with ****boy sliders.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:11 PM   #6266
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Shit I don’t care. Get me to the shit that matters. You need to be more worried about not losing 2 in a row now.
What's done is done. At least I don't have the pressure of trying to win the division now.

I can just tool around and experiment.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:31 PM   #6267
Choco Favre

Go ahead and set me to cpu.

I’m officially out
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2018, 03:47 PM   #6268
Sarcasm

Ugh, what?
Old 07-23-2018, 04:53 PM   #6269
I'll be back.

Damn. No time to play anymore?
Old 07-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #6270
I'll be back.

ADVANCED

Are you in or out NWO?