Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2015, 04:30 PM  
oxymoron

Amazon: The Man in the High Castle

Pilot is available for free, so you can watch even if you're not a prime subscriber.

Quote:
Based on Philip K. Dick's award-winning novel, and executive produced by Ridley Scott (Blade Runner), The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States. Starring Rufus Sewell (John Adams), Luke Kleintank (Pretty Little Liars) and Alexa Davalos (Mob City).
Because we can never get enough Dick.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #61
oxymoron

And season four was announced!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:00 PM   #62
oxymoron

Old 08-24-2018, 10:06 PM   #63
Banned

Thinking about starting this series. I'll post more when I get around to it.
PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.PmCakes Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:04 AM   #64
Supporter

Excellent.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #65
Forever Royal

Season 3 comes out tomorrow. I have been looking forward to this for a while.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:18 PM   #66
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Season 3 comes out tomorrow. I have been looking forward to this for a while.
damn its about time
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 12:28 AM   #67
I'll be back.

The fact there were only four seasons of Man In The High Castle is a damn crime. I'm on Season 4, Episode 5 and it's absolutely addicting now.

Going to have to read the book.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:27 AM   #68
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The fact there were only four seasons of Man In The High Castle is a damn crime. I'm on Season 4, Episode 5 and it's absolutely addicting now.

Going to have to read the book.
I was really enjoying the series then, something happened in between seasons 3 and 4, what I’m not sure. All I know is that I watched the first episode of season 4 after it came out and I haven’t been back to it since.

I keep telling myself that I’m going to go back and finish it but, I keep not doing so.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #69
I'll be back.

You should go watch season 4 just to see John Smith cross into the alternate universe.

Amazing, amazing drama, and the resistance assassinations at the auction house were intense.

Nothing like smuggling guns inside a giant pig
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.