Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #211
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
It's actually been true every time it's happened since he told Hootie all about the " terrible drama filled incident that wasn't too drama like to not tell the random douchebag in a message board who is talking shit on you"

He instigated the situation that night and every time since, yet Hootie is always the one who gets banned over it.
Not surprising.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:48 AM   #212
In my youth i pray to keep

Hootie is being a gigantic pillowbiter?

Color me surprised.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:48 AM   #213
Starter

mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mrroandrro has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:52 AM   #214
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yes.
Really? Guess I'll take your word for it since I don't spend a tremendous amount of time in there. I tried to do a search of Hootie's DC posts but it seems I can't since he's banned now.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:54 AM   #215
Mostly Ignored

What was it that got Clay banned?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:54 AM   #216
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
Really? Guess I'll take your word for it since I don't spend a tremendous amount of time in there. I tried to do a search of Hootie's DC posts but it seems I can't since he's banned now.
I'd go so far as to guess he might have two or three DC posts out of his tens of thousands. So, technically, yeah he's totally posted over there.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:55 AM   #217
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Being too negative about the Chiefs is a good guess.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #218
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

Bob Dole's sensitive vagina
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #219
The man you could post like.

Quote:
****ing hardcore.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #220
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'd go so far as to guess he might have two or three DC posts out of his tens of thousands. So, technically, yeah he's totally posted over there.
Ok, so apparently according to Donger if you've ever posted in DC you are a cop basher.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:56 AM   #221
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Clay got a 30 day vacation.
LOL they're dropping like flies
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:57 AM   #222
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Ok, so apparently according to Donger if you've ever posted in DC you are a cop basher.
Yes.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:59 AM   #223
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Celebrating injured KC players after trolling every Chiefs thread for 6 months.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:01 AM   #224
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
That's an odd thing to state.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #225
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
That's an odd thing to state.
Okay, let's attack this from a slightly different direction...

I've never seen Hootie make an anti-cop post in an anti-cop thread. Have you?

Closed Thread