Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-29-2014, 11:01 PM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9/30***

Let me start by saying,
I ****ING hate Oakland.
I despise ALL THINGS OAKLAND.
I especially despise the Oakland Raiders, Oakland Fans, and today I especially despise their weak ass, carpetbagging "Oakland "A's" baseball team.
Why?
Glad you asked.
I'll tell you why:
Because I'm old enough to remember what happened here, and what has been stolen from us as a city.

Let me tell you a story from a long time ago:
Spoiler!

Last edited by gblowfish; 09-30-2014 at 10:14 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #196
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I don't think I can watch that on my xbox, and I don't think I can watch the actual broadcast game...just a bunch of alternate angles?

Looks like I'm going to a bar tonight...

I'm so nervous man.

I really am.

This could honestly be the best moment as a sports fan in my adult life. I think it will be.

The Colts/Chiefs shit made me die inside...

I'm so scared about what tonight might do to me.
Yes, sorry. I guess I don't know what alternative angle means?!

This is it. We have to win. I don't want to know what you'd do to a door tonight.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #197
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Hypothetical question. We're tied 2-2 in the top of the 5th. The A's have a runner on first and second with 1 out. Shields has already spent 86 pitches.

Do we leave Shields in? If not, who comes out to keep the game tied?
No ****ing way.

We have Yordano tonight...

First sign of anything...he comes in, and beasts it up to 101 tonight for 2 innings.

Shields is allowed to give up 2 runs before we start warming someone up...

Ned has no excuse to pitch anyone other than Wade or Holland with multiple runners on with less than 2 outs in any inning...

if he wants to give Shields 1 batter in this situation, maybe...but Yordano and someone else should be up and ready
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #198
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
What I'm really trying to ask is....

Will Ned use Davis if we get into a jam? Or he is reserved for the 8th inning only?
No more hypotheticals.

Let's pound these pussies.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #199
Veteran

We better hit tonight or we are royally screwed.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #200
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
No more hypotheticals.

Let's pound these pussies.
OUR TIME!
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #201
MVP

Quote:
OK I'M NERVOUS. THIS IS INSANE. NEVER THOUGHT 2014 WOULD BRING THIS.
I'm not even nervous. I'm just excited. Once the game start's I know I will be living and dying with each pitch until then... this is just exciting stuff.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #202
Banned

Quote:
Yes, sorry. I guess I don't know what alternative angle means?!

This is it. We have to win. I don't want to know what you'd do to a door tonight.
I mean, I'm not going to be angry tonight...the only emotion will be disappointment. Already proud of this team no matter what.

Sad that this could be the last time we ever see BGJ.

But if BGJ pitches and wins (or even pitches amazingly and we lose)...I still eat a bathtub full of crow and admit Wil Myers is dead to me.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #203
Banned

Nix better be ready to go tonight...

because if we trail after 5 or 6 and Moose is up with runners on against Lester...

we gotta pinch hit for him
Old 09-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #204
Mod Team

Quote:

because if we trail after 5 or 6 and Moose is up with runners on against Lester...

PH Willy in that situation. Then Nix for defense.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #205
Veteran

FOOTBALL!

oh wait..baseball??? for realz0rz? OK

BASEBALL!!!!
a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #206
Banned

Quote:
PH Willy in that situation. Then Nix for defense.
Exactly.

Although...check out Nix's slash line: (against Lester)

http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/dailyhit.pl
Old 09-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #207
Forever Royal

***OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals Vs. Oakland A's Post Season Wild Card Thread 9...

Quote:

Of course that depends on how he has looked up to that point but I would bring in Colon to hit in that situation. I want one of "our" guys there. I forgot about Willingham. He would be good too.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #208
Banned

and then look at Gordon/Butler/Infante

good ****ing lord, Lester literally rapes those guys

I realize Billy deserves to play this game but...holy shit.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #209
Mod Team

Quote:
Exactly.

Although...check out Nix's slash line: (against Lester)

http://dailybaseballdata.com/cgi-bin/dailyhit.pl
Oh God. Yost might see that. Please delete it!
Old 09-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #210
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Be nice to score a couple in our first at bats. Always got to get the good pitchers early
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.