Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #2116
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post
me too.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #2117
Praise Him

Who is the Dane fellow you are referring to?
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #2118
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan View Post
Who is the Dane fellow you are referring to?
Tom Cruise's best friend and the person who loans Bill Gates and Warren Buffet money.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #2119
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I figure it'll happen that one day you dare to make eye contact.

Failpiss is one of the worst cowardly keyboard Rambos on the Planet.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 AM   #2120
Stuff & Things

Quote:
It amazes me that the guy hasn't posted here since March and some of you can't stop humping his leg.

I left a message on his profile but still haven't heard from him. I was curious to see if he was lurking.
I'm sure he is.
He and I got along ok but I always got a weird vibe from him due to his temper.

I always wondered why he was so quick to jump someone's ass, call them an ignorant douche, etc when someone didn't agree with him.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #2121
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post

I left a message on his profile but still haven't heard from him. I was curious to see if he was lurking.
I'm sure he is.
He and I got along ok but I always got a weird vibe from him due to his temper.

I always wondered why he was so quick to jump someone's ass, call them an ignorant douche, etc when someone didn't agree with him.
We're facebook friends. As far as I know he's doing well.

And to anyone who is offended that I'm facebook friends with Dane, you are cordially invited to go fist yourself.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #2122
In Search of a Life

Quote:
We're facebook friends. As far as I know he's doing well.

And to anyone who is offended that I'm facebook friends with Dane, you are cordially invited to go fist yourself.
Does he cry a lot on facebook, too?
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #2123
Needs more middle fingers

Good god people, get off his nuts. I can't believe this thread was even bumped.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #2124
Mama Tried

Bump
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #2125
You may think you know...

I don't care to read through over 100 pages of BS following that sad little exit from Dane. Anybody whose parting words are **** off and die is a pathetic worm.
buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.buddha is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #2126
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
Does he cry a lot on facebook, too?
Not that I'm aware of.

Nice thing about facebook is it's selective.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #2127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I just love how people think that others should just take how Dane blasted people and accept it. That's BS. I just never felt that was acceptable behavior. Not on a message bb or in real life. He was a bully and a hypocrite. He could dish it out but he couldn't take it.

Yes, I agree that he had some good football takes. But he also had some bad ones. This cult following of his just makes me scratch my head.

I wonder if he wasn't so Hollywood connected if so many people would still think he was such a good/cool dude. Imagine this same behavior from some guy who lives in his mom's basement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well I think we have our answer to that question.

Check with Hootie for the results.
I personally disagree, with respect too of course. With all the good natured ribbing back and forth with a couple basement dwellers, I've always still given good rep messages and PMs when deserved and those basement dwellers are slow to respond if at all.

Dane and I had several pleasant messages back and forth about real life stuff, even if we disagreed on the basic topics of football or even politics in a thread. There's the difference, and it had nothing to do with where he lived.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #2128

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
I don't care to read through over 100 pages of BS following that sad little exit from Dane. Anybody whose parting words are **** off and die is a pathetic worm.
**** on and live is better?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #2129
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Not that I'm aware of.

Nice thing about facebook is it's selective.
When will you post your "I'm leaving forever" thread?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #2130
Banned

Dane McCloud you were always a bitch.
Josef Mengele Loves all of Deberg's threads.Josef Mengele Loves all of Deberg's threads.Josef Mengele Loves all of Deberg's threads.Josef Mengele Loves all of Deberg's threads.