Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 AM  
Shit

Anyone here go to Texas A&M Recently?

daughter is thinking of going...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #31

There are other schools with good ag programs, if she really wants to go then so be it. Texas A&M is really, really weird. Their pretend-army doofuses are kinda embarrassing.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #32
Veteran

I'm still not exactly sure what the point of the corp is. I guess because it was a military academy.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
have I ever worked on your car before mike bartmess?
I don't know jason judd, have I?
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #34
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
oh snap, a tarp. how clever.
yeah nothing to say for yourself?

totally pussy move dude. I don't even remember a post of yours. funny that your pussy self felt the need to bash me online.

bitch
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:14 PM   #35
Shit

Quote:
I don't know jason judd, have I?
no you haven't bitch.

see it doesn't bother me one bit that you say my name, im open to people knowing me, hell I use the shop name as my user name...

I don't need to bitch out and hide behind a computer and some reviews.

you are a bitch and a pussy and would never say anything to my face.

bitch
Old 02-22-2014, 01:14 PM   #36
Veteran

does your preacher know you talk like that? maybe I could include some of these posts in your review. You're only proving me right
Old 02-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #37
Shit

Quote:
does your preacher know you talk like that? maybe I could include some of these posts in your review. You're only proving me right
go ahead , he isn't MY preacher, just one whose car I fix. shit you cant even comprehend what you read.

****ing pussy
Old 02-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
sorry to the guys who actually tried to give me good advice, I feel bad about using you.

BTW she's going and been accepted to k state.

**** Michael bartmess though, he's a bitch and should be banned.
haha, thats awesome. Should have read the whole thread first.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #39
Veteran

perhaps I should edit the review to read:

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).
Old 02-22-2014, 01:17 PM   #40
Shit

proving you right?

that you said I was the total moron? you were the ****ing idiot that outed yourself.

they should ban you for this
Old 02-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #41
Shit

Quote:

total morons (based on the vulgar and ignorant language the owner likes to throw around when he thinks he is anonymous).
im NOT anonymous. my shop name is the ****ing user name idiot, hell I have given quite a few people my personal number to try and help them out.

go ahead do what you want pussy.

you have proven that you are a bitch and a pussy.

and I would tell you that to your bitch ass face
Old 02-22-2014, 01:21 PM   #42
"Think BOOM!"

Well, this isn't exactly what I expected to see in a thread about ATM.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 01:28 PM   #43
Shit

Quote:

and I will say this...

Im not the one thinking im ****ing with someone anonymously. I will just come out and say I will **** you up pussy.

you are the little bitch ass mother ****er that wants to use online reviews of someone's business as a way to hurt someone.

BTW ive been just as busy or BUSIER since you posted the review.

just pisses me off that someone HERE would do something like that, especially someone I cant even remember ever posting...
Old 02-22-2014, 01:30 PM   #44
Shit

wait Michael bartmess, thought you were going to edit that review... not delete it...

you really are a ****ing pussy, now aren't you?
Old 02-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #45
All about that Paper Boi

Holy ****ing shit.

This thread was a trap to out a disgruntled customer on CP? Clever girl.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote