Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4943
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #961
THE RED MENACE

Knocked down a bottle of Don Julio 1942 last night with a friend. Friggen love that tequila.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:10 PM   #962
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Knocked down a bottle of Don Julio 1942 last night with a friend. Friggen love that tequila.
How was your cabeza when you woke up?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #963
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Scho63 will be breaking in soon! Hahahahhaah
Old 07-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #964
Politically Incorrect

I've been drinking this the past two days at the restaurant's bar after my meal.

Last edited by scho63; 07-09-2018 at 10:17 AM..
Old 07-08-2018, 07:04 PM   #965
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I see Four Roses. I'm on my way!
I've got a 4 roses barrel proof private pick.
4 roses single barrel
or regular 4 roses yellow label

Choice is yours. And nice to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Other than the oppressive heat, lewdogs place is looking pretty nice. You're like one of those doomsday preppers but you've cornered the liquor market.

It's been feeling oppressive lately. lol

We mostly have a variety for when we have friends over and are swimming all afternoon. Makes for a more enjoyable day when you can make nice drinks for people or they can make requests for a large variety of drinks.

Quote:
That has always looked great. I need to find a friend that has it though.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:36 PM   #966
Diablo Negro

Sipping some JW Red and watching the Travis Pastrana Evil Kanevil thing on History.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:38 PM   #967
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Don Julio is good stuff. Ive been drinking this lately.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:07 PM   #968
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I've got a 4 roses barrel proof private pick.
4 roses single barrel
or regular 4 roses yellow label

Choice is yours. And nice to see you.

It's been feeling oppressive lately. lol

We mostly have a variety for when we have friends over and are swimming all afternoon. Makes for a more enjoyable day when you can make nice drinks for people or they can make requests for a large variety of drinks.

Like the single barrel for sure.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:08 PM   #969
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Don Julio is good stuff. Ive been drinking this lately.

I have never even seen that before
Old 07-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #970
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I felt like I cut down on buying booze in the past 6 months but occasionally get a bottle of something here and there. We aren't boozing in the pool as much since our son has been born and I'm back up to 60 some-odd bottles in the bar. I like being able to make random drinks here and there so we have quite the assortment, although about 25 bottles are bourbon/whiskey.

Old 07-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #971
THE RED MENACE

Quote:

I also picked up a bottle of this. I might give it to one of my employees though I think I drank enough this weekend. I love this stuff.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nikka Coffey Grain.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	116666  
Old 07-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #972
Diablo Negro

Quote:
I also picked up a bottle of this. I might give it to one of my employees though I think I drank enough this weekend. I love this stuff.
That is good shit. The Coffee is in reference to the type of still used.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #973
MVP

The Champagne of beers, Miller High Life
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:13 AM   #974
Mindful Taoist German

1/2 glass of fresh squeezed OJ.
Two squirts of lemon juice.
3 grams of red vein Kratom.

Shaken, not stirred...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:35 AM   #975
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
1/2 glass of fresh squeezed OJ.
Two squirts of lemon juice.
3 grams of red vein Kratom.

Shaken, not stirred...
Sounds yummy, but what does it do for you? Larger and longer lasting erections (more than 3 minutes)?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.