TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:06 PM   #5656
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Our next game Rock let's do a Mahomes v Mahomes
Sounds good to me. I need to start practicing again. Part of me is just ready for Madden 19 and kinda over 18.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:17 PM   #5657
I'll be back.

THE DEAL IS DONE

ADVANCED
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:21 PM   #5658
Sarcasm

Bad trade IMO. Luck is a steady sure thing. You’re gonna end up with a butt**** QB.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:22 PM   #5659
Sarcasm

Can we get these sliders changed now? We agreeing on all CPU 100 sliders or what?

The user sliders should stay the same.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #5660
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Can we get these sliders changed now? We agreeing on all CPU 100 sliders or what?
Slider changes will be announced tomorrow.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #5661
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Bad trade IMO. Luck is a steady sure thing. You’re gonna end up with a butt**** QB.
Very strong QB class.

I'm confident we can improve on Andrew Cuck.
Old 07-02-2018, 05:14 AM   #5662
I'll be back.

24-hour offseason advance.

So tonight at 7 we hit stage 2...maybe the draft if we're all on.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 07-02-2018 at 05:21 AM..
Old 07-02-2018, 07:24 AM   #5663
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
24-hour offseason advance.

So tonight at 7 we hit stage 2...maybe the draft if we're all on.
I won’t need to draft tbh. For me I don’t have much to do this off season so literally just check with NWO and advance once he’s ready each time.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:39 PM   #5664
Choco Favre

Yeah just whenever
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:23 PM   #5665
I'll be back.

ADVANCED

John Ross returns to Mexico.

Old 07-02-2018, 06:27 PM   #5666
I'll be back.

Let me know when you guys are done scouting the combine.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:30 PM   #5667
I'll be back.

Sources say the Diablos are heavily leaning towards selecting Nebraska QB Allen Mulligan with the 2nd overall pick.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:40 PM   #5668
Sarcasm

This is your draft yo. Advance and let’s get on with it all IMO
Old 07-02-2018, 10:41 PM   #5669
I'll be back.

I’ll do the draft tomorrow night, 24 hour advance on preseason and away we go.
Old 07-02-2018, 11:09 PM   #5670
Sarcasm

Yep yep. I’m all ready for pre season tbh.