Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2018, 06:21 AM   #2
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I bet you anything the Mandalorian is Boba Fett.

False flag.
When in the timeline is this film taking place?

Also, I miss Dane.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-15-2018, 10:56 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

False flag.
See that might be something fun and interesting.

That doesn't happen in Star Wars anymore. Now they just want to shit on the past and preach.

So no - anything you want to see happen won't. And when it doesn't, you'll still come to this thread and squeal about how great yet another Disney Led POS installment to this franchise was.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #4
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:

False flag.
It would be a massive amount of fan service to get people back on board and wouldn't surprise me. I know they said the books pre-Disney are not cannon but they still borrow liberally from them (Thrawn). In the Boba Fett trilogy, he shoots his way out of the sarlacc with his grenade launcher and another bounty hunter finds him.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli