Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #61
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
tldw
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #62
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
tldw
You mean, "too wong;didn't wead?"
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Heh, Phobs is a big boy and doesn't isn't worried about explaining his position.
DOESN'T ISN'T?!!?!? WHATTA IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #64
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
You mean, "too wong;didn't wead?"
it was an animated gif

it was too long so I didn't watch
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #65
MVP

You know, doesn't want to and isn't gonna
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #66
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
it was an animated gif

it was too long so I didn't watch
Ohhhhhh okokok.... Flew over my head, hoochslice, but good one.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #67
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I'm assuming this thread was closed accidentally. If not, feel free to close it again. The old thread is closed for good reason, I'm assuming we made this one with the intention of it continuing on.
I'm guessing vBull automatically closed it when I copied from a closed thread. Didn't even notice but thanks.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #68
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
i enjoy a good double double from in n out
Last week ****ed around and got a triple double
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 06-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
PHOBIA HATES HOOTIE AND BANNED HIM UNJUSTLY AND WONT EXPLAIN IT NOW
it's probably somewhere in the middle

Phil's e-persona is a lot more like mine than he's willing to admit. Of course I'm more creative and garner more attention, which makes him jealous.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #70
Banned

I'm a pretty cool guy, right guys?
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #71
Banned

71. Thig Lyfe

Guy.

Pros: .jpg's

Cons: .gif's

Outlook: hush puppies; thigpen

Now
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #72
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
71. Thig Lyfe

Guy.

Now
0 pooties.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #73
Banned

Quote:
71. Thig Lyfe

Guy.

Now
Hmm, this was underwhelming.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #74
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
it's probably somewhere in the middle

Phil's e-persona is a lot more like mine than he's willing to admit. Of course I'm more creative and garner more attention, which makes him jealous.
I would enjoy giving you a purple nurple. Just saying.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #75
Banned

damn I worked so hard on that one