Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-15-2008, 10:43 AM  
Supporter

The Lurker 500

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #121
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can View Post
and name the poster responsible for the site
MeMyselfI
POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.POP is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 AM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by POP View Post
MeMyselfI
yes

but I'm referring to the parody site
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #123
Starter

Quote:
yes

KCGannonstalker.com
Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Shootr is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #124
Wasted away again...

Quote:
yes

Very few people know who did that. I happen to be one of them.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #125
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Very few people know who did that. I happen to be one of them.
i was just looking for the poster's planet name....I don't actually know who it was...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:40 AM   #126
Wasted away again...

Quote:
i was just looking for the poster's planet name....I don't actually know who it was...
I'm not telling...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #127
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootr View Post
KCGannonstalker.com
i can't give you points, but yes again

a trip down memory lane...
Old 03-16-2008, 09:04 AM   #128
Fish are scared of me

I miss the good ole days when a lurker was drawn out and we beat his skull in !

But this is fun too.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:16 AM   #129
oxymoron

Quote:
I'm not telling...
Me either.

Unless somebody slips me $100.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:20 AM   #130
Draconian Warlord

This is more fun.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #131
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
How did "anti-freeze" become a common lexicon on CP?
Was that one of the helpful hints given when QuickSurfer's cat went missing?
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:30 AM   #132
Supporter

A poster once blamed a run of dumbassery on a strange form of intoxication. Who was it and what was the intoxicant?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:31 AM   #133
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Me either.

Unless somebody slips me $100.
I'll do it for $95
Old 03-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
I'll do it for $95
Ill-Logical mused way back in 2005 that more people than not amongst planet verterans knew who he was. Guess I'm one out of the loop coot.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #135
Supporter

+4 shootr.

Credit for 37forever, which originated from a thread by a poster named Adam Jassey from the star. that conversation came here with the new board, and became the 37forever foundation. that group, composed mostly of members of this board began fund raising and was successful in providing swimming lessons to several kids in Missouri and Louisiana(Delaney's home turf). The group also lobbied for 37 to be in the ring of fame, successfully, and was part of a nice article in Sports Illustrated about Delaney.

Also credited with dense's favorite team, the raiders, where she indeed had an online stalker's shrine to Rich Gannon. KCGannonstalker.com was created by an unnamed, but known to many, member of the board. She threatened legal action for the site to be removed, not an unique action to that poster.

I think the commentary of those posters involved or with better recollections of these events can only improve the thread. Bring it strong!
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.