Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #61
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I am such a people pleaser, I only went in 800, freaked me out, thought I would be banned and stuff. I can be mean, don't get me wrong, but the planet is full of chief fans, and I have been jonesin for chief fan interaction, See post 1 of this thread.

You might have been slammed harder than me, because you mentioned something about being a Jets fan???
I was being a troll pain in the ass in the beginning..thats why..
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:41 PM   #62
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru
I'm at work so this thread better keep me entertained.

Do I know you? Are you worthy of being entertained?

I haven't been around regularly for quite awhile...
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #63
Starter

SLAGO2...

It's an allusion to Blaise Pascal and his "wager" concerning the existence of God, which may or may not be inherently fallacious, but is an interesting launching point for religious/philosophical arguments.

Ultimateley it was not well thought out when I registered as tpascalb. A recent thread here about God promted me to ask for it to be changed to be less vague...

...at least someone got the reference to Pascal, probably more famous in the U.S. for mathematics, particularly Pascal's Triangle.
thepascalblaze is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.thepascalblaze is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cntrygal
Good idea - maybe I'll try whiskey & water.......

After all, diluting it like that I should be able to drink longer - right?

that could work, positive thinking and everything.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #65
Reset

Quote:

He's the poster formerly known as ''kc chiefsguru''
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:43 PM   #66
UNSTOPPABLE

I tried cannelloni today at a restaurant called Players in Warrensburg. I was disappointed, but I didn't really know what to expect.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
I was being a troll pain in the ass in the beginning..thats why..

here is the reason the internet sucks in social standings, it's impossible to reckonize sarcasm.

Gee I couldn't see you being that way.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I tried cannelloni today at a restaurant called Players in Warrensburg. I was disappointed, but I didn't really know what to expect.

Never heard of it.
BigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 01-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #69
Brrrrr.....

I ate 3/4 of a nasty cheeseburger today.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #70
Amateur Poster

I had chocolate cake today and it was delicious.
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #71
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
here is the reason the internet sucks in social standings, it's impossible to reckonize sarcasm.

Gee I couldn't see you being that way.

I love sarcasm.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #72
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:

Guess you will just have to hang around and find out.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #73
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
That's odd - I had lots of green rep after my first day of posting.
The "gal" part of your username had a lot to do with that.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #74
Reset

Quote:
I ate 3/4 of a nasty cheeseburger today.
More info please..

Old 01-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #75
Veteran

What a coincidence, I watched kid eat 3 or 4 cheezy boogers today.
BigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigVE is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Closed Thread