Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #1726
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Ma boy Christopher. This is definitely going to be a tough task for us to contain Mahomes. I really hope our pass rush can get to him. Would really hate got this guy to scramble around to the point where out Dline is gassed. Plus with those receivers y’all got with all that speed... that’s asking for trouble. This is going to require not only our amazing front 4 to get to Mahomes quick, but the rotational guys also have to step up. I really hope they activate Damontre Moore for this one.

Side note, what player do you think will be used to cover the best TE in the league Kittle??
False narrative. Kelce had a much better year than Kittle.

Post Season: In 2 games-Kittle has 4 catches for a measly 35 yards- pitiful.

Kelce has been a record-setting beast!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:36 AM   #1727
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Only knucklehead 49er fans see a blow out like that. Just look at the Packers NFC championship game...49ers controlled the first half, but GB slowly got themselves back into contention because the 49ers stayed conservative and GB started to move the ball with a screen / short yardage passing game. KC is better than GB.
That was Shanahan’s PTSD coming out from the Falcons/Patriots SB.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:37 AM   #1728
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Ma boy Christopher. This is definitely going to be a tough task for us to contain Mahomes. I really hope our pass rush can get to him. Would really hate got this guy to scramble around to the point where out Dline is gassed. Plus with those receivers y’all got with all that speed... that’s asking for trouble. This is going to require not only our amazing front 4 to get to Mahomes quick, but the rotational guys also have to step up. I really hope they activate Damontre Moore for this one.

Side note, what player do you think will be used to cover the best TE in the league Kittle??

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:38 AM   #1729
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He’s also good for a couple of stupid throws a game. Shanahan hasn’t asked him to do much since he threw that INT against the Vikings.
You are right on both counts, but it tells you a bit about him. The great QBs take risks and occasionally they throw INTs, but the INT doesn't faze them and they keep coming back. Watch some SF games from this year. JG never looks fazed. Never gets down. He just keeps coming. I don't think he's "great" yet, but he has the demeanor of a great QB.

Regarding Shanahan's playcalling, why would you pass when you're running the ball down the throat of your opponent and they can't stop you? Neither the Vikings nor the Packers could stop the 49ers running game.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #1730
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You are right on both counts, but it tells you a bit about him. The great QBs take risks and occasionally they throw INTs, but the INT doesn't faze them and they keep coming back. Watch some SF games from this year. JG never looks fazed. Never gets down. He just keeps coming. I don't think he's "great" yet, but he has the demeanor of a great QB.

Regarding Shanahan's playcalling, why would you pass when you're running the ball down the throat of your opponent and they can't stop you? Neither the Vikings nor the Packers could stop the 49ers running game.
Not seeing the LB 10 yards in front of you isn’t “taking a risk”......it’s a stupid ****ing decision.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:39 AM   #1731
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Lol go ahead and throw a pick against us and see how that works out for you!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #1732
He's Mahomie!

We just beat the AFC version of the 49ers. I think we can handle those pillowbitergots.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:41 AM   #1733
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
We just beat the AFC version of the 49ers. I think we can handle those pillowbitergots.
49ers have a better defensive line and a different running style.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:43 AM   #1734
MVP

Quote:

Oh buddy.

Did you watch Derrick Henry last week? Did you see his 8 yards in the second half while the game was still very much in question?

Did you see? I expect you WATCHED, but did you SEE?

You really think you're going to succeed where they failed?

You think Jimmy G is going to win a shootout with Patrick Mahomes?

oh kiddo. Just go home.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:44 AM   #1735
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg_Daddy View Post
Don’t doubt mahomes. He’s elite.

Doubt your defense, your head coach and your entire conference. You haven’t played anyone as good as the niners this year and when you have, you scored mid 20s vs pats, Vikings and bears
So we beat the Ravens, you LOST to them. Yeah we haven’t played anyone as good as the mighty 9ers, lmao!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:45 AM   #1736
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
49ers have a better defensive line and a different running style.
Niners have much better playcalling as well. It’s gonna be a heck of a battle and I hope KC shows up ready to fight like hell.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:51 AM   #1737
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Oh buddy.

Did you watch Derrick Henry last week? Did you see his 8 yards in the second half while the game was still very much in question?

Did you see? I expect you WATCHED, but did you SEE?

You really think you're going to succeed where they failed?

You think Jimmy G is going to win a shootout with Patrick Mahomes?

oh kiddo. Just go home.
First, fan and season ticket holder since the early 70s. I suspect I've watched multiples of the number of games you have.

Second, I think you're missing the context of my post. I was only addressing why JG threw so few passes in the last 2 games and stated the obvious -- if they can't stop it, you keep doing it. Even pop warner coaches know that. GB and Minn couldn't stop SF's running game. That doesn't mean (and I didn't say) that KC can't stop the running game. I watched some game film and you guys seem to have stout run blockers in the middle of the line. How are they against zone blocking? Shanahan is more about the one cut against the flow running. Is your line solid in setting the edge?

And no, I don't think JG wins a shootout with Mahomes. Mahomes is the best in the game right now. But the question is, can he do enough to win the game?
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:53 AM   #1738
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
You may be right, but for the wrong reasons. SF has come out in multiple games without running the ball at all on its first series. JG has had some big games, has a higher yards per completion avg. than Mahomes. SF can win by passing.... BUT, with a passing game, SF doesn't control the clock, and its defense ends up on the field too long. The front seven for SF is elite, but they are light and can wear down as the game goes on. Ball control by the offense allows the SF defense to be elite.

Mahomes has a higher yards per completion. Garoppolo has a slightly higher (1.2 percent) YPA.

And Ryan Tannehill has a higher YPA than either of them, by a huge margin (15 percent).

QBs that pass off a lot of play action and against boxes stacked to defend the run typically will have a higher YPA and YPC completion because they’re typically throwing in advantageous situations.

I think the game plan the Chiefs opened with against the Titans is telling; they came out prepared for the PA shots and didn’t give Tennessee a stacked box to try and exploit early.

The Titans made some nice plays on shorter routes to move the ball on their first 3 drives, but they never landed that demoralizing quick-strike bomb like they did early against the Ravens and Pats.

Shanahan’s creativity is worrisome. I’m sure he’ll look for creative ways to get some of those chunk pass plays early, with your FB or Kittle.

Kansas City has used Sherman at times like the 49ers use Juschek in the pas game, so the concept shouldn’t catch the Chiefs with their pants down. Still, it’s scary.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:54 AM   #1739
In Search of a Life

Can we not fall behind this game thanks
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:54 AM   #1740
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
There certainly are a lot of fair weather fans (of every team), but the hardcore 49er fanbase is not that different than KC. The seat prices at Levi Stadium has weeded out a lot of hardcore fans, but they're still there.
That and going to jail for stabbing fellow fans to death.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.