Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:26 AM   #3586
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Perusing the Bills board and I’m starting to see some chatter and concern by some of them that Allen may want to leave to play California in a few years. Reasons being that he’s from there, lives there out of season, some QB needy teams with better coaches, easier conference, and the idea that he might be tired of playing for a team that they believe let’s him down. Honestly it doesn’t seem like a completely impossible scenario.
They wouldn't say it, but the most likely reason Allen would leave is that Buffalo is a frozen shithole.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:41 AM   #3587
Andy Reid Supporter

PFF had Coleman as the worst separator in this draft. I don’t get it at all. He’s probably best in that Rice role in the middle of the field but you already have 2 TE’s already doing that.

I have no clue what these guys think they’re doing. Puka is the outlier not the norm and he was a way better technician than Coleman.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:43 AM   #3588
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

If you squint maybe you hope he becomes Dwyane Bowe?

Bowe wasn't a premier separator - just a guy who knew how to use his body to shield guys off. And he didn't need good QB play to be pretty effective...obviously.

Best justification for the pick/plan I've got.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:52 AM   #3589
In Search of a Life

Lol this is exactly what I've been saying about the pick:

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:56 AM   #3590
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I remember those days of Chief fandom, trying to talk yourself into believing they made the right picks and they were going to finally win it all...
Holy Crap! Isn't this the truth. I was 8 years old when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 1969 and I thought every player on the Chiefs was the very best at his position in all of football. I spent the next 8 years or so in absolute denial about where the Chiefs were and where they were going. It was always injuries or bad luck that were to blame. It's like an alcoholic that can't accept they have a problem until they absolutely hit rock bottom. Rock bottom for the Chiefs came in 1977. When will Denver fans stand up and accept they've hit rock bottom?

ETA - I lost track of the fact that this thread is about the Bills and made my response about the Broncos. Oh well.

Last edited by RedinTexas; 05-02-2024 at 09:30 AM..
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:16 AM   #3591
Andy Reid Supporter

They just signed Chase Claypool lol
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #3592
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They just signed Chase Claypool lol
Claypool and Coleman as your outside WRs?

Bold strategy Cotton!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:32 AM   #3593
Mahomes > God

I can't wait to see the contortions that idiotic fanbase does to try and justify Claypool being anything for them...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:43 AM   #3594
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Claypool and Coleman as your outside WRs?

Bold strategy Cotton!
Not exactly Diggs and Davis, eh?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 09:52 AM   #3595
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Not exactly Diggs and Davis, eh?
I like Coleman more than most, but I think his best fit is big slot, not X.

As a boom or bust guy, it just feels like that could be the difference between him being successful or not.
Old 05-03-2024, 10:57 AM   #3596
MVP

I think it was part of JA's contract. That he send Beane draft boards to grade
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:15 PM   #3597
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If you squint maybe you hope he becomes Dwyane Bowe?

Bowe wasn't a premier separator - just a guy who knew how to use his body to shield guys off. And he didn't need good QB play to be pretty effective...obviously.

Best justification for the pick/plan I've got.
IMO young Bowe was a much better athlete than Coleman. He had much better short area quickness and better (if unrefined) feet. Old Bowe hitting up too much Sonic wasn't that guy anymore. But young Bowe IMO was a better athlete coming out.

Plus, GOD ****ING Squimin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards was going to "establish the run" so when Bowe got the ball it was a surprise and he didn't get great coverage. Go look at the highlights, he beat some really shittacular coverage. Maybe that's what BooFaloo is going for, but eventually Coleman is going to have to win on 3rd and long (remember Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards wasn't super good there in the R2P2 days), and I don't like what I see there. Diggs could absolutely RAPE intermediate routes. Coleman ain't that dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:48 PM   #3598
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post

ETA - I lost track of the fact that this thread is about the Bills and made my response about the Broncos. Oh well.
One could make a case that the Bills are like the Elway Broncos.

Only Horse-face could actually make a SB...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 01:18 PM
tredadda
This message has been deleted by tredadda. Reason: Stupid response
Old 05-03-2024, 03:03 PM   #3599
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
PFF had Coleman as the worst separator in this draft. I don’t get it at all. He’s probably best in that Rice role in the middle of the field but you already have 2 TE’s already doing that.

I have no clue what these guys think they’re doing. Puka is the outlier not the norm and he was a way better technician than Coleman.

That was my argument all along; the guy couldn't get open in college. Why do folks think he will in the League?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:38 PM   #3600
MVP

Bills fans having to talk themselves into Chase Claypool is quality entertainment.

Bills have no receivers good against man coverage, they seem to think that defenses are just going to keep their safeties deep and play zone no matter what. Good luck winning playoff games like that, Spags will have these guys clamped down again even without Sneed. Bills fans have collectively forgotten how their receivers couldn't get separation in that playoff game, but the rest of the league hasn't.

Last edited by Basileus777; 05-03-2024 at 03:45 PM..
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote