Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-31-2018, 08:05 PM  
Supporter

***College Football 2018 Thread***

You people are slacking off.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #361
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nobody cares what some losers at a community college in Iowa think. What Power 5 school are they head coaches at now? Frost certainly was terrible at Oregon wasnt he? He was so bad at UCF they went undefeated.
verduzco is with Frost. Kliemann is the head coach at NDSU. I’m not sure about the rest.

What’s with the insults, though? I know you feel a need to defend “your guy”, but I was trying to provide some context. Forget I said it, if it makes you feel better.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:53 PM   #362
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

It would cost FSU $21 million to fire Willie Taggart after this season.

Paying for the upgrades to their facilities that Jimbo Fisher wanted seems like a bargain in comparison.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:54 PM   #363
pie is never free

Auburn is really shitting the bed at home
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:59 PM   #364
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Without question, LSU-Auburn... that is arguably the best game of the day.
^
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:59 PM   #365
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
verduzco is with Frost. Kliemann is the head coach at NDSU. I’m not sure about the rest.

What’s with the insults, though? I know you feel a need to defend “your guy”, but I was trying to provide some context. Forget I said it, if it makes you feel better.
I thought you were trolling. My bad.

I wasnt there obviously and I dont know him but at that time he just got into coaching and he was coaching defense IIRC? He really shined at Oregon and UCF. Nothing strikes me as "man this guy is a huge dipshit" he does have some questionable game management. He at times is too aggressive. I'll take that over guys like Reid who lose games because they arent aggressive enough. With that said they had a chance to win both games and at the end of both games the walk on QB was playing. Had the true freshman who's electric as **** was in Nebraska easily could be 2-0.

I never expected Nebraska to be a dynasty again. Hoping they can make the playoffs a few times. I think being consistent like Wisconsin is a more realistic goal. I've seen some improvement the first 2 games compared to years past. That's why I'm not worried.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:15 PM   #366
MVP

Anybody watch KU game? I saw a dude for Rutgers fair catch a kickoff at the 1 yard line. The ball was placed at the 25. WTF?
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:16 PM   #367
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidollar View Post
Anybody watch KU game? I saw a dude for Rutgers fair catch a kickoff at the 1 yard line. The ball was placed at the 25. WTF?
New rule. Fair catching it anywhere inside the 25 puts the ball at the 25.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:18 PM   #368
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
New rule. Fair catching it anywhere inside the 25 puts the ball at the 25.
Oh, thanks. I did not know that. Seems strange.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:20 PM   #369
pie is never free

Holy crap @ the North Texas trick play kick return, noice
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:42 PM   #370
The Constitutional Choo choo

One spring off-season and one fall camp. Won't fix 20 years of trying it everybody else's way.
Scott Frost has much to learn yet.. That stupid offense he runs, is great between the twenties, but struggles with a short defendable field.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #371
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Holy crap @ the North Texas trick play kick return, noice
That was pretty cool bluff that payed off
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:48 PM   #372
pie is never free

Auburn has shown some real grit after a terrible first quarter
Old 09-15-2018, 03:50 PM   #373
Banned!

Arky: still a dumpster fire.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:53 PM   #374
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Arky: still a dumpster fire.
You mean similar to what Mizzou will be after Lock graduates?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:55 PM   #375
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
You mean similar to what Mizzou will be after Lock graduates?
Could be, but I don’t remember seeing coaching this bad.