Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2005, 09:01 PM   #2
When a nightmare becomes real

Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:05 PM   #3
CHANGEd your mind yet????

too bad you made this ridiculous promise...

they both suck.
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2005, 09:27 PM   #4
Wasted away again...

Anyone surprised that DUH-nese is behind Johnny on this? Quite the contrarian, aren't you?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:44 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod
Anyone surprised that DUH-nese is behind Johnny on this? Quite the contrarian, aren't you?

Those combat veterans always stick together.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:37 PM   #6
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

This is the best thread ever
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
Supporter

I don't think KCJ flipped because of what was posted last night.

I think the guy has some legit issues from the past year, and if true...its really not a jokeing matter to me.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

I think the guy has some legit issues from the past year, and if true...its really not a jokeing matter to me.
In all seriousness, he used to do the same thing back in 2001 as far as I can remember, he threatened to meet and kick somebody's ass (who I don't remember) on here one time.... I understand what you're getting at but I don't think this behavior is anything new at all.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #9
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
In all seriousness, he used to do the same thing back in 2001 as far as I can remember, he threatened to meet and kick somebody's ass (who I don't remember) on here one time.... I understand what you're getting at but I don't think this behavior is anything new at all.
That's correct. The guy has had tremendous emotional issues since MartyGun left the house, and DV set up his Pie Shop.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:46 PM   #10
Free Born Man of the USA

Wow, this thread is great. Destined for the HOC for sure.

Can we just set it up to give Rain Man rep for every post he makes?
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 01-09-2005, 09:48 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13

The police statement would be rather entertaining.

Police: Now, tell us who attacked you.

Victim: A pastor's assistant.

P: A what?

V: And he was wearing military garb.

P: Have you been drinking?

V: And he kept showing me his Bronze Star. And then he stabbed me with it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #12
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
The police statement would be rather entertaining.

Police: Now, tell us who attacked you.

Victim: A pastor's assistant.

P: A what?

V: And he was wearing military garb.

P: Have you been drinking?

V: And he kept showing me his Bronze Star. And then he stabbed me with it.
rep OMG
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #13
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:

This is not some Johnny come lately to the nutso world. This has been brewing for like a lifetime.

Dave
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:45 PM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I agree.

I missed this mess and I'm glad I did. I made my peace with John and won't heap on top of this dogpile. This thread should be locked, IMO.

Christ, enough already.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:49 PM   #15
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
I agree.

I missed this mess and I'm glad I did. I made my peace with John and won't heap on top of this dogpile. This thread should be locked, IMO.

Christ, enough already.
I have never had any problems with Johnny. But he is one of the people that should stay away from here. This kinda stuff happens all the time.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.