Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 05:43 PM   #631
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Conspiracy theory: penguinz is trying to get this misguided thread rompered.
You know what, that would make a lot of sense.

Because I honestly have no ****ing clue why he's being so disingenuous.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:02 PM   #632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're doing everything you can to avoid addressing my response to your bullshit. That's textbook deflection.
I've addressed your responses many times. Stop being so emotional about things that have no impact on you.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:04 PM   #633
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I've addressed your responses many times. Stop being so emotional about things that have no impact on you.
Sure, Jan.

Saying I'm being "emotional" over and over again is not addressing anything I've said.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:06 PM   #634
In Search of a Life

Perfect example:

Quote:
What specifically are my "irrational thoughts"?

I'll wait...
Still waiting...
Old 04-01-2024, 07:08 PM   #635
Supporter

You should have a drink and relax.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:09 PM   #636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
You should have a drink and relax.
See? You're 100% proving my point.

Let's hear it. What are my "irrational thoughts"?

Answer the question or shut the **** up forever. It's really simple.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:11 PM   #637
MER

Oh oh!

You were super excited to invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth. But the very existence of that world would mean there was no religion as we understand it and there's no reason to believe people wouldn't line up to push the gay button.

I also think in this world where you invented a magic button you chose homosexuality as the choice. Let's not have a kindness or compassion button first.

Or invisibility or flight.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:14 PM   #638
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Oh oh!

You were super excited to invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth. But the very existence of that world would mean there was no religion as we understand it and there's no reason to believe people wouldn't line up to push the gay button.

I also think in this world where you invented a magic button you chose homosexuality as the choice. Let's not have a kindness or compassion button first.

Or invisibility or flight.
You're ****ing batshit crazy.

It's called a hypothetical, and it was just to make a point, not "invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth".

My actual position is that if I did have a choice, I would obviously choose straight, because there's absolutely no reason to make my child's life any harder than it has to be.

You're so ****ing crazy that you somehow try to spin it as me fantasizing about the ability to do so

Get help.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:15 PM   #639
MER

Nah, you demanded other people decide too.
Got all mad.
It was awesome.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:17 PM   #640
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nah, you demanded other people decide too.
Got all mad.
It was awesome.
"Demanded other people decide"

No, I simply said that the overwhelming majority of men would agree, and anybody that says they wouldn't is likely a liar.

News flash: not a single person said they wouldn't. Pretty telling.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:18 PM   #641
MER

Its all there to read.
It's easily my favorite part of the thread.

You and your magic irrational world.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:22 PM   #642
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Its all there to read.
It's easily my favorite part of the thread.

You and your magic irrational world.
You're right. It is. So here's the post you are referencing:

Quote:
And I'm just going to say one more thing about the subject before I stick to football.

Every single dude in this thread would choose straight if they had to make a choice the day their son was born. Not a single dude on this forum would honestly choose gay. I don't believe that for a ****ing second.
So where exactly did I "demand" that "other people decide too"?

Crazy ****.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:23 PM   #643
MER

Keep posting more and I'll tell you.

If Bowser doesn't have to read this thread, I sure as hell don't have to do it twice.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:24 PM   #644
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Keep posting more and I'll tell you.

If Bowser doesn't have to read this thread, I sure as hell don't have to do it twice.
Like I said, another reerun that can't back up their claims, answer simple questions, or actually address any of my arguments.

You both have proven my point on this page. Thanks.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:24 PM   #645
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
See? You're 100% proving my point.

Let's hear it. What are my "irrational thoughts"?

Answer the question or shut the **** up forever. It's really simple.
Why are you always so angry? Everything is going to be alright bud.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.