Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2019, 07:46 PM   #2
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Hah! Cool stories, you should make this a whole series O.city.
Agree, "The O.city Chronicles" could be epic...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:48 PM   #3
Supporter

Didn’t they have anything better than critter and egg? Like furniture maybe?
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:22 PM   #4
MVP

I was in a bowling team called The Amish Mafia. I think that would suffice for a good band name.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #5
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
I was in a bowling team called The Amish Mafia. I think that would suffice for a good band name.
did you say The Amish Mafia

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:33 PM   #6
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Yeah what the hell, let’s make it a Wednesday night thing
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:35 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

I had a guy call me one Saturday night a few years ago, was during the fall I was watchin some football game in my sweat pants.

Anyway, the guy says he has a severe tooth ache and he had gotten drunk and let some of his buddies try to pull it and that they'd just made it worse, would I come in on Saturday night and pull it for him. Said no at first, but he said he make it worth my time, so off I went in my sweats.

I show up and there's 3 guys waiting on the tailgate of their truck, 2 of them drinking beer and 1 of them laying down holding his face. I have at that point a pretty good idea of which dude I'll be working on.

So I get him in the chair, take an xray, sure enough they'd done about as well as you'd think with a pair of channel locks, so I numb him up and off we go. As I'm working on it, i'm using an elevator (thanks Rainman) to loosen the roots up as they'd broken the crown off down to the gumline. I had to cut a trough around it in the bone to get a purchase point to get leverage but that was no biggie.

Anyway, as i'm working my back is to the doorway into the operatory and I can kind of feel someone standing behind me looking over my shoulder. I kind of look up and it's his two buddies whos names escape me, but we'll call Bill and Mike.

They see me using the tool I've got there, which as I said earlier is kind of like a flat head screwdriver with a bent end, and I hear them talking.

Bill says "damn mike tahts where we messed up, next time we pull one of his teeth we have to use a flat head first to loosen it up". I half heartedly laugh, thinking I'll probably see them on the news in the future or something and extract the tooth.

They offer me a Budweiser, we have one in the parking lot and I leave, only to never see them again.

That was the last time I went in on a weekend for a non patient of record.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 11:18 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They offer me a Budweiser, we have one in the parking lot and I leave, only to never see them again.

That was the last time I went in on a weekend for a non patient of record.
Maybe they left you a beer and it was just sitting there in the parking lot.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:43 PM   #9
Training Camp Hero

Enjoyable thread, cheers!
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:47 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Went in one night about 11 for a guy that called and said he was in severe pain, couldn't sleep and had to have something done. I learned to ask a lot of questions on the phone during this situation.

I get up and throw some clothes on and head to the office. It's about a 25 minute drive to my current office from the house, so I get there and flip everything on, guy comes in and is talking about how he's having so much pain, can't eat etc.

Sit him in the chair, he takes out his denture and says he has this severe soar spot when he eats. I give him that "are you ****ing kidding me" look, ask him "so you have a denture sore spot and you couldn't sleep, did you think maybe just to take your denture out"?

"Huh, I didn't even think of that". Wasn't my finest hour.

As I said, I always ask a lot of questions now if it's an emergency.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:50 PM   #11
legend

Do you wear scrubs while working?

If so, how do they make your ass look?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:52 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Usually wear scrubs.

Pretty good, solid 8.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:40 AM   #13
Shit

Quote:

Pretty good, solid 8.
I'm going to go with a 6 here...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:44 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I'm going to go with a 6 here...
Hey, you bastard, you ok? Haven't heard from you in a while!
Old 12-05-2019, 02:21 PM   #15
Shit

Quote:
Hey, you bastard, you ok? Haven't heard from you in a while!
im alive. you know me, never a dull moment. i'll get you guys all caught up when it's all over with. it'll be entertaining.

i saw your chris jones thread yesterday but havent gotten to read it yet, i could still just see beuhler's head exploding though.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote