Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
Yes. I always watch the Super Bowl, and this year is no different. 56 29.79%
Yes. I have a particularly keen interest in this titillating match-up. 5 2.66%
No. I have had enough of the Patriots, and refuse to watch until a different team represents the AFC. 99 52.66%
No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials. 61 32.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2019, 06:28 PM   #2
Thank you

I just have zero interest in watching another Patriots Super Bowl. Even potential schadenfreude isn't a compelling reason anymore, because the Eagles already beat them last year. Why risk wasting 3+ hours hoping for a Patriots loss, which at this point is only barely more satisfying than a Patriots win?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I just have zero interest in watching another Patriots Super Bowl. Even potential schadenfreude isn't a compelling reason anymore, because the Eagles already beat them last year. Why risk wasting 3+ hours hoping for a Patriots loss, which at this point is only barely more satisfying than a Patriots win?
THIS. SO MUCH this. Not even hoping NE loses is enough to want to watch this bullshit. What? Some of you think you're going to get compelling football?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, STRAP IN for two masters of dink & dunk action! Watch TWO marginal defensive units SLUG IT OUT! BECAUSE FOOTBALL!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 04:30 AM   #4
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post

Nah. That 4th down conversion to a TD by the Eagles was an all time great Superbowl play:

It really made my day. I'll be rooting for the Rams.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:55 PM   #5
It was not a fair catch

I will also say I will be in the same room as it is on. But will be with friends and will be drinking. I do not have to watch it.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #6
Blah Blah Blah

No. I hate both teams. No need to suffer through that.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:18 PM   #7
Fish are scared of me

Yes, Hoping the Patriots lose on a Brady int fest!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:21 PM   #8
Mama Tried

Not a chance
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:21 PM   #9
The Collective Unconscious

There should be a 5th option: I’ll casually watch as I cook and drink... don’t give af who wins, but it’ll be fun to have one more game on
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:22 PM   #10
The Collective Unconscious

Is it bad to hope for career ending injuries
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:32 PM   #11
MVP

The fact is that the NFL has so screwed their product up that I can't bear to watch it outside of KC. College is a much superior product.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The fact is that the NFL has so screwed their product up that I can't bear to watch it outside of KC. College is a much superior product.
lol no it isn't.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHackett View Post
lol no it isn't.
Yes, yes it is.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:35 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Yes, yes it is.
No, no it isn't.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Is it bad to hope for career ending injuries
Some people might call you an asshole. Most people don't care. In southeast Asia, we'd call this type of thing bad karma.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.