Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 07:56 PM   #2296
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Lol I've got one being built as we speak. But this thing breaks them loose almost at will at any speed. It kicks down at any speed and if it's floored its sideways.
I have a whole pile of suitcase weights you can use for ballast
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:01 PM   #2297
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I have a whole pile of suitcase weights you can use for ballast
It's really fun to drive.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:03 PM   #2298
Shit

It would cost me a fortune to drive it there lol.

I've gotta get some gears.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:32 PM   #2299
Supporter

Quote:
It would cost me a fortune to drive it there lol.

I've gotta get some gears.
I'd chip in for some gas.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:34 PM   #2300
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'd chip in for some gas.
I would probably do it if you were close, to anywhere.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:38 PM   #2301
Supporter

Quote:
I would probably do it if you were close, to anywhere.
The edge of the Earth is just past the back 40. That's somewhere.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:47 PM   #2302

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
sooooooooooooo I got my ass whipped by a camaro making about 80 less horsepower than me last night. TO be fair, he has no interior, and was on full on slicks, I had a baby seat and a full weight car.

Drag radials on order monday, new torque arm in a few weeks.

Spinnin aint winnin boys
Still completly stock on my end. Some other cars in our group are still stock, some are not and some are heavily modified for the track. A8 or M6, it doesn't matter.

In all cases, the general consensus is to take the car out of track mode and into sport mode with traction control on. Try to floor it at the start at 3/4ths speed and not 100%.

Best I've done with my stock is 4.1 in the 0-60. No 1/4 mile attempts. Using this techique, most have gained almost a .5 second in the 1/4 mile to a sub 12 1/4 mile. Most with good tires are hitting 3.9 in a 0-60 times.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 09:32 PM   #2303
Supporter

wait wait.. sauto.. is this your truck your talking about or something else?
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:00 PM   #2304
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
wait wait.. sauto.. is this your truck your talking about or something else?
Truck. The big block.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:27 PM   #2305
Supporter

In general, people completely underestimate how much rubber makes a difference. I have 245s stock on the Challenger and the first thing I did was order wider tires. Some guys run around with Mickey Thompson or Nitto DRs on the street. It's hard to compete with that.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:20 PM   #2306
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Still completly stock on my end. Some other cars in our group are still stock, some are not and some are heavily modified for the track. A8 or M6, it doesn't matter.

In all cases, the general consensus is to take the car out of track mode and into sport mode with traction control on. Try to floor it at the start at 3/4ths speed and not 100%.

Best I've done with my stock is 4.1 in the 0-60. No 1/4 mile attempts. Using this techique, most have gained almost a .5 second in the 1/4 mile to a sub 12 1/4 mile. Most with good tires are hitting 3.9 in a 0-60 times.
I like that you have kept it stock. I'm not a fan of mods in general for newer cars and particularly not with very limited run cars.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-24-2016, 12:06 AM   #2307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I like that you have kept it stock. I'm not a fan of mods in general for newer cars and particularly not with very limited run cars.
Yeah, started out thinking to keep it stock and not changed my mind. Been to 3 car shows and won best in class in every one. That really like the newer cars to be stock. I like going to car shows but not staying around all day at these things. Just not my deal.

I just like the idea of keeping it the way it was when it rolled off the assembly line. It is 1 of 1 globally. Not another car in the whole world with the options from the factory that I chose to have them build. When you have 1 of 1, why mod the car?
Old 04-24-2016, 10:14 AM   #2308
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
In general, people completely underestimate how much rubber makes a difference. I have 245s stock on the Challenger and the first thing I did was order wider tires. Some guys run around with Mickey Thompson or Nitto DRs on the street. It's hard to compete with that.
Yea. I ran 555 drag radials on my old TA that was 500whp+..

Didnt do shit, lol still spun.

This time im going with the Toyo proxes TQ which is supposed to be stickier than a nt05r nitto (1 step up from 555r) and still able to drive if i get caught in the rain.

Of course you could always go for MT ET streets, or m&h or something but if it rains you are screwed~

Wish I had wider rims so I could go 305s or 315s. but 275s should do for now
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #2309
Shit

14.3 at 98 on street tires and was on the rev limiter for the last 400 feet boy wonder said.

Last edited by SAUTO; 04-25-2016 at 05:56 PM..
Old 04-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #2310
Shit

Oh and a blown up radiator lol