Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:57 AM   #886
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
No.

It's not rocket surgery, it's common sense.

Your city is an embarrassment.

Well KC is one the most obese places in the United States.. Not sure what that has to do with football. With your logic, why would the NFL want ties to that.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-21-2020, 08:59 AM   #887
11-5, baby

That’s unspeakably terrible.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:10 AM   #888
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Well KC is one the most obese places in the United States.. Not sure what that has to do with football. With your logic, why would the NFL want ties to that.
GREAT comparison! Defecating in the streets = overweight.

How old are you? 12?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:12 AM   #889
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
You had to be pretty pumped when it was 17-7... Then Spags adjusted and pur receivers quit dropping first downs, and Mahomes was Mahomes, and it was 35-17. The poor Titan fans in attendance wearing hoodies and running shoes were shivering and heading for the exits, it was fun to be there and watch their spirit taken from them. A guy wearing a Henry King crown even took it off and had it under his arm as he was walking up the steps to the exits...

that is awesome. Did anyone laugh at him?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:15 AM   #890
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
GREAT comparison! Defecating in the streets = overweight.

How old are you? 12?

I’m 12 right. This is a FOOTBALL forum. What does crash on the streets have to do with football??

I’m 12... . Tell your “mature “ buddies to keep it about football.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:16 AM   #891
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
that is awesome. Did anyone laugh at him?
I kept telling Titans fans on the way into Arrowhead they’d fall at least 1.5 yards short.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:17 AM   #892
Regular

Old timer here.
Go back on Youtube and look at the restored 1969 SuperBowl4 game (KC versus Vikings). The Vikings were heavily favored in that game, had a great defensive line (Carl Eller, Allen Page, Jim Marshal etc) and really solid defense. Jack Kemp at QB. The Chiefs had a great defense, inventive head coach and Len Dawson at QB.

Who had the better QB? History repeats itself. 65 toss-power-trap, "What? We haven't run that in weeks". History repeats itself. End-around to Frank Pitts. History repeats itself
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:20 AM   #893
best in the biz

Quote:
What does crash on the streets have to do with football??
Crash? No, it's SHIT. In front of restaurants. Embarrassing.

If you don't know, I can't help you.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:21 AM   #894
MVP

Quote:
For something that happens so frequently, you seem to get your panties in a bunch quite easily...
It's cool, man. I wrote a trashtalk form post for you, so you don't have to repeat the same arguments that everyone's been coming here to spout as if they thought it all up by themselves. This way you can save time!

It's right there on the front page, just copy and paste.

My panties in a bunch?

Naw. It's just tiresome to read the exact same line of smack every week. The EXACT same bunch of crap, and then you all disappear right after the game.

Boring, Sydney, boring.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:25 AM   #895
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8taylor2 View Post

You are literally the dumbest individual I have ever encountered on a sports forum, which says a lot.
This guy should meet Ubeja....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:26 AM   #896
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It's cool, man. I wrote a trashtalk form post for you, so you don't have to repeat the same arguments that everyone's been coming here to spout as if they thought it all up by themselves. This way you can save time!

It's right there on the front page, just copy and paste.

My panties in a bunch?

Naw. It's just tiresome to read the exact same line of smack every week. The EXACT same bunch of crap, and then you all disappear right after the game.

Boring, Sydney, boring.
Of course I’ll disappear after the game. But that’ll happen win or lose. There’s nothing for me to talk about in this forum after the game. Unless of course it has to do about health. I can start a thread about fitness. Seems like KC. May need some advice in that department.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:27 AM   #897
best in the biz

Quote:
I can start a thread about fitness. Seems like KC. May need some advice in that department.
^butthurt^
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:29 AM   #898
MVP

Quote:
Of course I’ll disappear after the game. But that’ll happen win or lose. There’s nothing for me to talk about in this forum after the game. Unless of course it has to do about health. I can start a thread about fitness. Seems like KC. May need some advice in that department.

Well, unlike a lot of people on the internets, I use my actual name, and my avatar is an actual picture of me. And it's about a year old.

So, you know, you can tell your fat jokes if you want, it's no skin off my nose.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:33 AM   #899
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, unlike a lot of people on the internets, I use my actual name, and my avatar is an actual picture of me. And it's about a year old.

So, you know, you can tell your fat jokes if you want, it's no skin off my nose.

Nice to meet you Mr. Meck. What type of music do you play?
Old 01-21-2020, 09:34 AM   #900
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Good luck to your line holding back

Arik Armstead
Deforest Buckner
Nick Bosa
Dee Ford
Salomon Thomas
This will be the biggest factor of this game IMO. If you guys can consistently get heavy pressure on Pat, you’ll win.

But here’s the thing...like Shannahan, Andy will have a myriad of window dressing and motions, fakes, screens, etc to confuse your DE’s and LB’s. Jet sweeps, RPO, option, fake option, traps, delayed draws, etc.

We also have the best RT in football who I am very confident will hold Bosa at bay. Schwartz is the best OT in the league when it comes to technique. We got him bc we had to play against Von Miller, Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa, Melvin Ingram and Bradley Chubb 6 times a year.

I also feel confident in Eric Fisher handling Dee Ford. People forget that Fisher is one of the most athletic tackles in this game and he knows Ford. Dee is not an overpowering type of player and he doesn’t have many moves. His staple point is his get off and we’ll be ready.

We also handled Jurrell Casey (top 10 interior rusher) and Jeff Simmons (1st rd pick) last week.

Mahomes is gonna escape to. He’s going to make your guys run their asses off just like Russell Wilson. Mahomes actually has a better 3 cone and 20 yard time than Wilson, so you’re basically playing a bigger version of him with a goddamn cannon to fire lasers anywhere on the field.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.