Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:22 AM   #286
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
aw kid.

Naw.

Hell naw.

The Niners are a good, solid football team. They run the ball well, they play good, solid defense.

Kittle is great and Kelce's only true peer, in my opinion, at this point in time.

Jimmy G? He ain't Elway. Not even old, almost about done Elway.

Naw.

Don't give me stats, because the genius of Elway was never statistically evident anyway.

It was in his ability to pick his team up and carry them kicking and screaming to victory and rip the heart out of the opposing team and their fanbase. And he did it consistently.

so no, Jimmy G does is not in any way, shape, or form John Elway.

And you've got no Terrell Davis.

Jimmy G is a less careful with the ball Alex Smith.

That's cool. That can even be pretty good. It can even win a Superbowl IF everything goes just right.

You're about to run into Patrick Mahomes. Everything ain't going to go just right.

And Derrick Henry could only run for 69 yards against this defense. Throw the season stats out; they've been a totally different squad the second half of the year. New defense, you know. Took a little while to gel. And a lot of injuries to fight through. They're relatively healthy now.

Naw, kid. You're not going to win this one.

He’s a less careful, less mobile version of KC-era Alex Smith. Who, due to scheme and talent around him, played as a tier 3 (12-20 range) NFL QB.

If KC protects the ball and protects Mahomes, I like the matchup a great deal.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:23 AM   #287
Hockey Town

They also don't move Sherman so you can literally scheme around him, I also don't know if they have the secondary speed to do much to the receivers here.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:24 AM   #288
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

As much as we throw the ball, I’d like to think it wears down a set of pass rushers much quicker than they’re used to. Hope that’s the case here.

At the same time, it represents more opportunities to create sacks.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:25 AM   #289
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They also don't move Sherman so you can literally scheme around him, I also don't know if they have the secondary speed to do much to the receivers here.
I don’t think Sherman can hang with Hill or Watkins, especially when Mahomes is the one throwing it.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:34 AM   #290
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Their pass D numbers look good despite having JAGs other than Sherman - who has been excellent. It’s pass rush generated, I believe.

I’ve seen some chatter suggesting Bitchmade will play on early downs to boost their pass rush. Hope that happens. I need to see WRs. Like Robinson blasting him out of the run game.

As long as KC can give Mahomes time, he’ll move the ball. As always.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:35 AM   #291
MVP

Besides being healthy on offense, we'll be playing in warm weather. For as good as we've looked lately, I think we'll execute even better in the 70 degree air.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:41 AM   #292
Starter

Can anyone confirm the nfl is dropping the “100” shield and replacing it with the normal nfl shield for the super bowl? We’ve worn the 100 shield throughout the playoffs and it has been dropped on all of the usual jersey sale sites.

Just wanted to make sure before I did a big group buy for friends and fam for the game.
TexasChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:43 AM   #293
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The Niners front flows extremely hard with run action — I look for Andy to have some boot shot plays ready to go. Intermediate routes sprinkled in.

They are so aggressive on their DL that it could become a weakness for Andy to exploit.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #294
In Search of a Life

That 9er DL is scary good. They could go all 07 Giants if you let them.

Block them up, let Pat be Pat and they'll be right there for a win.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:48 AM   #295
My Mamma Says

Run at Dee Ford when he’s in the game.. He will run away like a bitch..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:52 AM   #296
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Run at Dee Ford when he’s in the game.. He will run away like a bitch..
well, we've seen you can block him with a WR.

I'd sweep right at him and put D-Rob on Ford.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:53 AM   #297
In Search of a Life

This is what Brett Veach said. I can actually see us extending Watkins tbh

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:57 AM   #298
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
This is what Brett Veach said. I can actually see us extending Watkins tbh

If you can get him extended and make it work, I’m ok with it. He sold me yesterday on keeping him if possible. Draft a WR to replace Robinson.

It’s a $7 million dead cap hit to cut him. If they can get the hit down from $21 to 10 or something like that, I’m good with it.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:00 AM   #299
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The Niners front flows extremely hard with run action — I look for Andy to have some boot shot plays ready to go. Intermediate routes sprinkled in.

They are so aggressive on their DL that it could become a weakness for Andy to exploit.
We have the best screen game in the league. Andy Reid always has guys ready for aggressive pass rushes.

Bosa is the one to look out for. Shut him down and they are dead. Mitchell Schwartz is a big key to this game and I think he will perform.

Bosa is a rookie and Schwartz is a master technician. Bosa won’t be able to make his bones off of pure talent anymore.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 09:12 AM   #300
Baby Cry Cry

The thing about the 9ers offense is that it’s so dependent on playcalling and scheme that Spags could put together a gameplan to slow to them down. This isn’t a team that’s out talenting people on that side of the ball, they’re just coached like a machine.

I think Spags can definitely come up with something to disrupt their rhythm. I don’t envision Mostert finishing the game with 230 yards rushing again.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.