Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 10:02 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
According to the SBA webinar I just attended, they decide how much your financial information allows them to lend..they have formulas.

I think I remember seeing a check box for amount requested, and their website is down, so I can't double check on the form right now.
So should I just go ahead and apply?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:12 AM   #3
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So should I just go ahead and apply?
SBA has stated repeatedly "the sooner the better."

Asking for $25K each to keep under the collateral threshold. We have 4 applications to submit. GREAT!
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:15 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
SBA has stated repeatedly "the sooner the better."

Asking for $25K each to keep under the collateral threshold. We have 4 applications to submit. GREAT!
I contacted my banker to ask about info on it. She says they're still waiting.

So is this the 25k that is forgiven?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:15 AM   #5
Shit

Quote:

my banker said the same thing yesterday when he called to check up on me
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:30 AM   #6
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:

the SBA states they expect the loans to be serviced.

However, several talking heads have stated they expect the loans to be forgiven. The problem is then the student loan forgiveness issue is raised.

Last edited by Trivers; 03-26-2020 at 10:39 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:50 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
the SBA states they expect the loans to be serviced.

However, several talking heads have stated they expect the loans to be forgiven. The problem is then the student loan forgiveness issue is raised.
Damn, I might go get a loan and build a steel building.

Either way it's low interest, and if it's forgiven that's gravy.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:03 AM   #8
Andy Reid Supporter

So my wife’s company used Chase bank. They royally ****ed up their portal and paperwork so my wife’s company could not get a loan in the first rd.

Their company is in the process of moving everything to a new bank.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:56 PM   #9
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
So my wife’s company used Chase bank. They royally ****ed up their portal and paperwork so my wife’s company could not get a loan in the first rd.

Their company is in the process of moving everything to a new bank.
I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Chase and BofA is dead to me at this point.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:31 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty View Post
I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Chase and BofA is dead to me at this point.
I had some Wells Fargo stock in my IRA, and I finally sold it to protest the fact that they're just f*****g evil. I ashamedly kept the stock after the scandal where they were opening credit accounts in people's names, but now that it's emerged that they screwed over small businesses in the ppp to make more processing fees, they're dead to me. (And I didn't apply to the ppp through them just to show that it's not personal.)

I'll probably do the same with some US Bank stock since they've been accused too. I don't have previous proof that they're evil so I'm waiting to see what happens there.

Wells Fargo is everything that's wrong with the American financial system. I wish every company in America would pull their business and put that company out of business.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 06:36 PM   #11
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I had some Wells Fargo stock in my IRA, and I finally sold it to protest the fact that they're just f*****g evil. I ashamedly kept the stock after the scandal where they were opening credit accounts in people's names, but now that it's emerged that they screwed over small businesses in the ppp to make more processing fees, they're dead to me. (And I didn't apply to the ppp through them just to show that it's not personal.)

I'll probably do the same with some US Bank stock since they've been accused too. I don't have previous proof that they're evil so I'm waiting to see what happens there.

Wells Fargo is everything that's wrong with the American financial system. I wish every company in America would pull their business and put that company out of business.
Couldn’t agree more.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.